PDA

View Full Version : things for sale

525ikicker
11-18-2007, 03:09 PM
hi.
i have been stripping my 90 e34 525i of all its componets...
and so i have many parts that are not useful to me..
for ex, switches, relays, lkm relay, tail lenses<hellas>, intake<airbox>, also the computer and the motronic comp, also some other components. [please feel free to ask for something and i will let you know a price or if i have it!!

thanks ,
clark

e34.535i.sport
11-18-2007, 03:20 PM
hi.
i have been stripping my 90 e34 525i of all its componets...
and so i have many parts that are not useful to me..
for ex, switches, relays, lkm relay, tail lenses<hellas>, intake<airbox>, also the computer and the motronic comp, also some other components. [please feel free to ask for something and i will let you know a price or if i have it!!

thanks ,
clark

Do you still have the rear Diff? If so give me a price and i'll get back to you.

Cheers.

e34.535i.sport
11-18-2007, 03:22 PM
Sorry, only useful if its a manual?!

bimmerd00d
11-18-2007, 07:28 PM
is the engine still around? I need a part off the head, and possibly some interior bits (door panels, all seats, lots of other random junk, sunroof trim panel, but has to be black or tan), hazard lamp switch, headlight switch panel (the plastic junk around the switch), all 4 locking mechanisms out of the doors, all 4 door outer door handles and surrounds, black rear bumper cover (crosses fingers), all 4 headlights. I have a stickied thread at the top with the parts i need. Where are you located? Maybe i need to make a trip :)

EngPhys09
11-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Yeah interior colour would be great to know, looking for rear parcelshelf for car.

93 525 Paul
11-18-2007, 10:34 PM
What's the interior color? If it's parchment (pergament) I'd like the back seat.
Do you have the original stereo? Interested in that as well.
Also need a piece of underhood plastic, it's part of the alternator cooling system, part number 12311735708, they call it the intake manifold, it's a black S tube that has 1735708 on it.
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=HD63&mospid=47404&btnr=12_0250&hg=12&fg=23
is where you can see it on real oem.
you can email me at paul at pmmarcom dot com
Thanks in advance.

525ikicker
11-18-2007, 11:46 PM
hello. yet the rear end is out of a manual with i believe the 3.73 rear end. i really dont know a good price to start at... get back to me if its the correct diff you want.. i am located in ny, i dont know if that will be an issue or not.
thanks

clark

525ikicker
11-18-2007, 11:52 PM
sunroof trim panel, but has to be black or tan), hazard lamp switch, headlight switch panel (the plastic junk around the switch), all 4 locking mechanisms out of the doors, all 4 door outer door handles and surrounds, black rear bumper cover (crosses fingers), all 4 headlights. I have a stickied thread at the top with the parts i need. Where are you located? Maybe i need to make a trip :)[/QUOTE]

i do have the engine its the m20.
what part of the head do you need?
seats and panels are junk or gone.
might have some trim for the sunroof..what do you mean trim? like the rubber?
ive got the hazard switch,headlight,foglight if you need it?
i should be able to get you the locking mechinisms...
no bumper cover... unless you want a cracked one.. that looks crappy?
no head lights... all cracked
im in ny, near rochester.

get back to me
also interior is tan on tan, dash is in great shape also

525ikicker
11-18-2007, 11:52 PM

get back to me

525ikicker
11-18-2007, 11:57 PM
hi there...
i have tan on tan interior
do you want the whole back seat or just the bottom or top?
i have the altenator cooling tube... from the elbow to the slinky looking thing...
i'm from ny so if you still are intrested leave me a message.

thanks'
clark

525ikicker
11-19-2007, 12:00 AM
the car in tan on tan interior... the shelf on the car i believe is in good condition, do you need the black piece that mounts on the parcel shelf? i am sure that it is for some sort of safety restraint i thought... well let me know

also i am located in ny

thanks
clark

93 525 Paul
11-19-2007, 12:23 AM
hi there...
i have tan on tan interior
do you want the whole back seat or just the bottom or top?
i have the altenator cooling tube... from the elbow to the slinky looking thing...
i'm from ny so if you still are intrested leave me a message.

thanks'
clark

PM sent...

CharlesAFerg
11-19-2007, 01:00 AM
exterior color?

bimmerd00d
11-19-2007, 07:23 AM
sunroof trim panel, but has to be black or tan), hazard lamp switch, headlight switch panel (the plastic junk around the switch), all 4 locking mechanisms out of the doors, all 4 door outer door handles and surrounds, black rear bumper cover (crosses fingers), all 4 headlights. I have a stickied thread at the top with the parts i need. Where are you located? Maybe i need to make a trip :)

get back to me

Sunroof panel where the switch is, near the courtesy lights. I need the little coolant hose attachment at the very back of the head near the firewall. hazard switch, Locking mechanisms and outer door handles would be great :) What about the power steering pump?

bimmerd00d
11-19-2007, 11:28 AM
ok... the sunroof panel where the switch is.has cracked tabs
i do have a working p/s pump. do you want the hoses too?
and now for a reasonable price
i thinking 30 for the pump
50 for all for locking mechaninisms + outer handles
5 for the hazard
and 5 for the coolant hose.

if this is ok let me know... i still need to aquire some boxes to send this stuff in...

does a money order work for you?

thanks,

clark

paypal is usually easiest, as my bank is over 250 miles south of me. i think i may pass on the PS pump for now, mine very well might work, it was disconnected when i bought the car so i just assume it's dead. Door lock mechs & handles and hazard switch are actually all i need. I just found the coolant pipe thing lol.

525ikicker
11-19-2007, 12:13 PM
ok... the sunroof panel where the switch is.has cracked tabs
i do have a working p/s pump. do you want the hoses too?
and now for a reasonable price
i thinking 30 for the pump
50 for all for locking mechaninisms + outer handles
5 for the hazard
and 5 for the coolant hose.

if this is ok let me know... i still need to aquire some boxes to send this stuff in...

does a money order work for you?

thanks,

clark