PDA

View Full Version : A request for follow up when advice is sought

Ross
11-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Is everyone else here as curious as I about what eventually happens after someone posts here looking for advice?
I for one would like to know if the advice given here was helpful or not. Hearing new problems, symptoms and their solutions helps all of us to diagnose later issues.
Lots of us go to some trouble to reseach stuff for others or post a link to an appropriate thread elsewhere or suggest sources for parts and service never to hear what eventually happens.

e34.535i.sport
11-12-2007, 06:15 PM
I totally agree...

RallyD
11-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Well Ross, I read in your sig about the gas pedal and its relationship with the floor.
Because I followed your advice I blew up my second fan blade, radiator, and shroud.

thanks alot.

infurno
11-12-2007, 07:25 PM
I always try to follow up, but sometimes im a little late and don't want to bump an old post.

BigKriss
11-12-2007, 08:04 PM
I try to follow up also, but it's an open internet forum and members can post or not post when the like. Since the information is free there is no way of getting member to post.

filip00
11-12-2007, 08:44 PM
Is everyone else here as curious as I about what eventually happens after someone posts here looking for advice?
I for one would like to know if the advice given here was helpful or not. Hearing new problems, symptoms and their solutions helps all of us to diagnose later issues.
Lots of us go to some trouble to reseach stuff for others or post a link to an appropriate thread elsewhere or suggest sources for parts and service never to hear what eventually happens.

i bet it was my epilogue about the weird door locking problem that forced you to make this thread :D

bmwrp8
11-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Well Ross, I read in your sig about the gas pedal and its relationship with the floor.
Because I followed your advice I blew up my second fan blade, radiator, and shroud.

thanks alot.

LoL:D

Makaveli2k
11-12-2007, 09:52 PM

thanks alot.
... Should I feel bad if I laughed out loud?:)

Sam-Son
11-12-2007, 10:17 PM
... Should I feel bad if I laughed out loud?:)
best thing about computers...we cant hear you:p

Jehu
11-12-2007, 10:46 PM
everyone ignores or mocks me so why bother...lol