PDA

View Full Version : Going on one Week now...

Jehu
11-04-2007, 04:34 PM
The Chariot is still in the body shop where i dropped it off last Monday. They tell me if they can I'll have it Tuesday evening but not definite possibly Wednesday. It was suggested to me I might have luck getting my Insurance Company to cover some of the work based on other's successes but no luck. They didn't tell me the adjuster might not see the car till Wednesday so i rented a car for three days i didn't need it.. Even though the Ins Co. is paying $20.00 a day of the rental it's still going to end up costing me nearly $100 more that i didn't need to spend because of their misleading communication but on the positive side the shop said there were no big holes around the windscreen as can occur and everything is going well. I'll post some pics of the before and after of the hood/fenders and then the shadow lined trim and smoked taillights when i get it back. You should pity me because i've been driving a Mitsubishi Gallant for a week now...:(

skr
11-04-2007, 05:20 PM
it's good to drive shitty cars, makes u apreciate the e34 much more when u get it back :)

Denton
11-04-2007, 05:27 PM
What happened?

Jehu
11-04-2007, 05:32 PM
I got tired of looking at sandblasting, rusting paint chips and blistering rust. I also needed a windshield and since there was rust around the seal i decided to get all the rust and chips fixed. they're repainting the front fenders,hood and windshield surround and blacking my window chrome and smoking my tail lights.