PDA

View Full Version : Need help on a computer question...

Bill R.
11-03-2007, 11:24 PM
I've been running various auto diagnostic programs on laptops such as the Autoenginuity proline bundle, Alex pepers software, Vagcom, etc etc etc... and i bought a gateway convertible tablet to run the software on through a usb port and some through a serial port.
Aside from the problems of various cars requiring different protocol and configuration, I've also decided that the Gateway M275 is just too big and bulky and am looking at a number of straight tablets instead. Looking for feedback on The fujitsu stylistic 5000 series, the electrovaya 2100 series, motion m1400 series , Hp compaq tc1100 tablet, lenovo x41T, Thanks for any help.

Blitzkrieg Bob
11-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Bill,

PM Hie34...that's his job, he would know.

He hooked me up with a PC that does what I need.

Milkboot
11-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Lenovo and Fujitsu FTW

winfred
11-04-2007, 09:35 AM
i see you have Autoenginuity, do you have the bmw software for it if so how is it, i've been wanting it and the last time i checked they were going to start doing volvo and really want it now, the biggest question i have about the bmw stuff is can you recode modules on obdII cars, like when you swap a ecu you gotta sync it to ews, or i just swapped a abs controller on a e46 and it needs to be recoded, it's such a pain in the ass to send em across town to our buddy shop to be coded