PDA

View Full Version : :: Depo halo projectors and frosted clear corners... $75

Qube
10-27-2007, 09:20 PM
Left low beam cracked lens, intact, taped. Today I finally noticed moisture so replaced both sets. While I was at it, I replaced the frosted clear corners with new ones as well. Now the old ones are for sale at $75 bucks. Shipping would be like $10. If yer close or I like ya, I'd ship it for free ;)

Macv
10-28-2007, 10:15 AM
Do you like me? I don't need them, just curious. lol

To keep the thread from getting awkward, you can ignore the above inquiry.

Qube
10-28-2007, 11:22 AM
You know I love you, Macv :)

Do you like me? I don't need them, just curious. lol

To keep the thread from getting awkward, you can ignore the above inquiry.

DueyT
10-29-2007, 04:16 PM
Qube, I'm in Kingston, would take them...come get them...etc...price sounds fair...paypal, etc...?

Do you figure I can "unglue" the glass on my current glass to refit on the Depo's?

Thanks
Duey

Qube
10-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Qube, I'm in Kingston, would take them...come get them...etc...price sounds fair...paypal, etc...?

Do you figure I can "unglue" the glass on my current glass to refit on the Depo's?

Thanks
Duey

I don't see why not. One problem, Depos have fully clear lenses. What are yours?

DueyT
10-30-2007, 05:04 PM
Qube, I have the DOT projectors so there is a pattern on them, yes...but I could also see what kind of lenses there are on other lights and see what I could rig up. A lot of the road lights, etc... seem to have the 5" clear lens...I think there's transplant potential there.

Cheers,
Duey