PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!!

cybereclipse
10-27-2007, 01:44 PM
hey again guys!!

looks like you guys can't keep me away!!
Just got a call from my friend that I sold my 525 to, he's movin to florida:( and his parents wont let him take the car with him... so I bought it back from him for half the cost I sold it to him for!!!:D

He's droppin it off in an hour.... then I'll might try to hit the track, forgot what a good ol' RWD car feels like...

EDIT: and I just realized that I still have my acura;) looks like the e34 will be a weekend car:D

Barney Paull-Edwards
10-27-2007, 04:32 PM
I presume therapy is expensive over there and you bought an Acura to compensate? welcome back to the real world/true path of the knowledgeable.

cybereclipse
10-27-2007, 07:08 PM
lol, actually I sold my 525 to a friend and i just bought it back since he's moving

but the acura, i daresay, is better in almost every aspect
handling, engine, looks (this ones debatable to some i guess), practicality, and top end acceleration and top speed

but the 525 is just pure fun
its so forgiving and fun to drive (altough dont get me wrong, the acuras a blast to drive)

i guess all im trying to say is the exclusivity of driving a semi-classic bmw is worth it

Macv
10-27-2007, 09:12 PM
heh, acura.... Please tell me its not a legend.

A douche friend of mine thinks they're the fastest car ever built. Of course, he'd think whatever he has is the fastest car.

cybereclipse
10-27-2007, 11:11 PM
hehe nooo
2006 Acura TSX
:D

Sam-Son
10-27-2007, 11:13 PM
heh, acura.... Please tell me its not a legend.

A douche friend of mine thinks they're the fastest car ever built. Of course, he'd think whatever he has is the fastest car.
I'm sure you take great pleasure in proving him wrong:D

cybereclipse
10-27-2007, 11:24 PM
lol im sure that even my 525 could beat a legend

Macv
10-28-2007, 10:10 AM
I'm sure you take great pleasure in proving him wrong:D

He's not even worth trying to explain it. Heres a kid that swears he does long burnouts just by hitting the gas in a fwd car with an engine that I consider (after driving the car) a P.O.S.

I guess everybody knows at least one of these type.

cybereclipse
10-28-2007, 12:12 PM
lol, yeah
i have a friend whos set on putting a turbo on his automatic scion tc:p

Sam-Son
10-28-2007, 12:23 PM
He's not even worth trying to explain it. Heres a kid that swears he does long burnouts just by hitting the gas in a fwd car with an engine that I consider (after driving the car) a P.O.S.

I guess everybody knows at least one of these type.
Yeah I seem to know quite a few people like this