PDA

View Full Version : Feeler - '92 525ia for sale.

Herb
10-27-2007, 11:21 AM
$4500 - The Good - 155k, heated seats, 4spd auto (has dip sick, NO trans program), New paint 5months old (didn't have time to get it wet sanded and buffed - all it needs to be perfect), clean title, 4.10lsd, chipped 7k rpm(unknown chip), 16" 740i rims, 90% tread on Ventus tires, H&R springs (stiff and low), Bilstien Sports, EVERYTHING electrical works, new cooling system - rad., housing, therm., ALL new hoses (1yr old), NO cooling issues, A/C is frigid, fresh oil 15w50 M1/filter, new valve cover gasket and valve cover repainted black, new spark plugs and all grounds for coil packs cleaned, regluing the door cards sould be done by this Tues., the only leak is from the power steering resevoir but not enough to add any in the last 5months, 35% tint, e34 getrag 5spd and tranny bace will come with the car ~140k miles, no seat twist and head rests all work (repaired about 3months ago), brakes are good, two keys, NO RUST.

The Bad - Rough idle (I think it has to do with the chip, all hoses and ICV have been checked, hoses were replacece, doesn't miss abeat when the gas is applied), driver's seat is torn at the seams on the sitting surface on three sides (I'll provide a pic later), passenger's seat stiching is undone on the sitting surface (pic later), winshield cracked (dropped wiper arm with no blade), heater core has a small leak but has no evidence of coolent leak, no puddles oustide, white residue anywhere or interior dampness, untill heater is turned on and a smell is evident, coolent is checked every week with about 1/3 of the resevoir refilled at that time, a NEW heater core will be provided, it has the front end shakes, SRS light is on because I didn't undo the battery before pulling he wheel (I know better, I was going to put a M-tech I wheel from an e30 on but the splines were the wrong size), I will be keeping the head unit.

I'll post pics later, sorry for the delay it rained the day afer I washed the car and I work all day Sat. and Sun. I am firm on the price, I drove my family to TX and back with out a hitch (2k round trip), and other than the things listed the car is great. It is the car in my sig, but I will be taking better pics this week.

Thanks
Herbert
615-481-0569 (Calls are best)

Herb
10-28-2007, 06:46 AM
Location is just outside of Nashville (~20miles) down I40e.