PDA

View Full Version : Paintless dent repair

Ross
10-26-2007, 08:03 AM
The numerous little dings and dents accumulated over time from the sundry careless %$#s who have winged their doors into the sides of my cars, placed their parcels on my hood or trunk and gone on their merry way are being repaired by the most amazing artist.
With an assortment of long hooked tools(says he uses his thumbs on Hyundais) this guy has massaged some fairly deep creases and dents out of existance before my eyes.
If any of you have small damages on your car I highly recommend this procedure.
The passenger side of one of my cars looked like it had been beaten with chains due to all the dents aquired from parking lots. 90% of them high up near the beltline. (Do you think it was dummies in their SUVs?) All are virtually undetectable now.
Since I am going to be thinning the herd it seemed wise to make them look as nice as possible. Money well spent I say.
This looks to be half art and half science or perhaps voo-doo but the results are amazing.

BFEINZIMER
10-26-2007, 02:28 PM
where are you located ross?

repenttokyo
10-26-2007, 03:15 PM
I have had good experience with this technique as well. Had a sizeable dent removed very professionally, and inexpensively.

I somehow have a divot on my ROOF. how does that happen? Looking to get that and another ding removed soon.