PDA

View Full Version : OT: Becareful where you park!

leicesterboy15
10-25-2007, 03:37 AM
Just seen this in the work car park. I can't believe someone would do this just for parking.....they are proper scratches and they're really deep, all over the bootlid! That would really piss me off......out of order if you ask me.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e97/brighterbuys/My%20Stuff/IMAGE_002.jpg

LunatiC
10-25-2007, 04:39 AM
What does it say? I can only see "Don't park..." not sure what the rest says?

Sucks to be that guy...

Ferret
10-25-2007, 04:41 AM
Just seen this in the work car park. I can't believe someone would do this just for parking.....they are proper scratches and they're really deep, all over the bootlid! That would really piss me off......out of order if you ask me.

We have this going on on our estate all the time at the moment - parking space is tight and people keep parking in front of one particular house.

It got to the point where they let down a contractors van tyres - not realising it was a contractor - who saw who did it and is now pursuing them through court for time time/money required to get a friends 'recovery' company in to recover the van as it didnt have a spare tyre or compressor.

The caretaker's pissing himself laughing cos they billed "" £2,500 "" for corporate recovery!

leicesterboy15
10-25-2007, 05:02 AM
Madness Ferret! £2500? You buy a whole new van for that!!

It says ' Dont Park Here' scratched into the paint twice! And they didn't even use an apostrophe..

Macv
10-25-2007, 05:43 AM
That's lame as hell.

mikell
10-25-2007, 07:46 AM
Parking lot rage. . . at least no firearms involved.
Still, the culprit deserves slow, painful consequences.

Omega
10-25-2007, 09:27 AM
And they didn't even use an apostrophe..

There's only one thing I can't stand more than mindless vandalism and that's badly punctuated mindless vandalism..... :D

Ferret
10-25-2007, 09:46 AM
There's only one thing I can't stand more than mindless vandalism and that's badly punctuated mindless vandalism..... :D

ROFL

:D

Dragunov
10-25-2007, 09:49 AM
What car was it?

bmwrp8
10-25-2007, 09:50 AM

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e97/brighterbuys/My%20Stuff/IMAGE_002.jpg

OUCH!:(

leicesterboy15
10-25-2007, 10:02 AM
There's only one thing I can't stand more than mindless vandalism and that's badly punctuated mindless vandalism.....

:D LOL......I know can you imagine a dumb vandal? Absurd :D

Car was a 96 Honda Civic Coupe

CharlesAFerg
10-25-2007, 10:07 AM
I saw a knife through a hood once.
Big ****in combat knife.

I don't remember if it was carbon fiber or not, I just know it stuck right the hell through it. Nice car too, it was years and years ago, I think it was a STi/evo or something if I remember

bmwrp8
10-25-2007, 10:46 AM
I saw a knife through a hood once.
Big ****in combat knife.

I don't remember if it was carbon fiber or not, I just know it stuck right the hell through it. Nice car too, it was years and years ago, I think it was a STi/evo or something if I remember
atleast he has a free big combat knife LOL:D

Barney Paull-Edwards
10-25-2007, 02:22 PM
If you cant take a joke dont buy a honda. Buy a 39k capacitor and watch them brealdance!

CharlesAFerg
10-25-2007, 02:26 PM
If you cant take a joke dont buy a honda. Buy a 39k capacitor and watch them brealdance!

?

Sam-Son
10-25-2007, 02:27 PM
atleast he has a free big combat knife LOL:D
Yeah now he has something to run through the vandal

bmwrp8
10-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Yeah now he has something to run through the vandal
lol true!

attack eagle
10-25-2007, 11:48 PM
the pic is funny... think they got the message?

bmwrp8
10-26-2007, 01:22 AM
the pic is funny... think they got the message?

I think they got the message CLEARLY!;)

CharlesAFerg
10-26-2007, 01:48 AM
Theres plenty of people @ my work (@ a mall...) that really deserve to be retested for their license and have it taken away.

I think people should take a test after a certain amount of hours somehow, because if someone seems like they're in the learning stage at around 30+ years old but can still pass the test, they won't get any better from what I've seen. That "learning stage" is all they know, and theres no reason for them to try to improve, because they're adults and believe they're superior to us kids who MUST LEARN.

Barney Paull-Edwards
10-26-2007, 03:19 AM
Theres plenty of people @ my work (@ a mall...) that really deserve to be retested for their license and have it taken away.

I think people should take a test after a certain amount of hours somehow, because if someone seems like they're in the learning stage at around 30+ years old but can still pass the test, they won't get any better from what I've seen. That "learning stage" is all they know, and theres no reason for them to try to improve, because they're adults and believe they're superior to us kids who MUST LEARN.
Amen to that! As part of work I take a test every four years and every time something comes up that I`ve forgotten. Over here you have to self-certify at 70, should be a test,there are still people out there who did not have to take a test at all,old dears who look through the wheel not over it!

leicesterboy15
10-26-2007, 04:56 AM
I think the guy got the message! Theres a good chance they must have known who did it so I wonder if there was any retaliation...

Anyway in the work car park this morning I saw the smallest women you've ever seen driving the biggest van and she side swiped a car! A big dent in the hired van and a big scrape in the car's bumper! She REALLY couldn't drive that thing.

I think I need to keep away from that car park! Or at least keep parking where I park - out of the way!

Ross
10-26-2007, 09:20 AM
The punishment doesn't fit the crime. The perpetrator needs a wood shampoo.