PDA

View Full Version : Tell me why not??

M.Wenzel
10-22-2007, 10:53 PM
hi everyone i'm micah. I rarely post but i check the forum religiously.

I'm posting in hopes that someone can give me a good reason why not to buy this frong end suspension rebuild kit from a guy in my area who had to sell his 5. he said the only thing NOT included in the sale (from the front end suspension) would be the upper control arms. the bushings are all 750i upgraded. He sounded pretty knowledgable as far as the e34 is concerned. He also had a few m-parts that he named in the mix but i cant remember exactly which parts they were. also in the deal is brembo crossdrilled rotors new in box. i really can't figure out a reason why NOT to buy all this for the asking price: $200. i'm going to check everything out tomorrow. tell me i'd be crazy to not grab it all for $2??

Dragunov
10-23-2007, 01:43 AM
I think i'd go for it, new brembos sound good, and all the rest of course. But then again, i don't own an e34 yet, so don't listen to me.

Podmore
10-23-2007, 03:50 AM
What brand parts (apart from the Brembos)? Meyle, Lemfoerder OK, other brands not so good. The other question I'd be asking is if he's selling his 5, how come he's got this front end rebuild kit going spare? Did he take the bits OFF, or didn't he get around to putting them ON?