PDA

View Full Version : E34 Parts for sale CHEAP

darkcide
10-15-2007, 05:47 PM
Hello, I was going through my closet today and I came across some parts that I had taken out of my old BMW e34. I wrecked it last november and these parts have been in my climate controlled closet ever since. If any of you are interested they are from a M50 motor and should work with any e34 with an m50 motor. The parts I have are really new as I had just gotten through with restoring my baby when an idiot in an f250 decided he just had to get to mcdonalds and pulled out in front of me. The parts I have are:
1. Jack
2. Bosch EUROPEAN DME ( This engine computer removes all US emmissions and fuel consumption restrictions... resulting in better engine performance. The VIN on this dme is WBAHD510x0BG19910 you can confirm this has come from a european car by following this link http://www.realoem.com/bmw/select.do?vin=BG19910&kind=P&arch=0
also the part number on this is 0 261 200 405

3.BMW climate control unit BMW part number 8 351 112 and 8 351 114 (two parts in the climate control unit.

4. Bosch Mass Air Flow Meter

5. the LKM , light control module ( I replaced this when one side of my lowbeam went out and replacing the bulb didn't make it work again. this took me forever to figure out what was wrong!)

6. CCM this is the Check control Module

7. water temp sensor

8. BMW emblem for the trunk or hood

9. code plus diagnostic scanner and oil service reset

10. 1 wheel and tire (the spare)

this is the list if anyone wants anything on this list please contact me at

darkcide@gmail.com, first come first served to these wonderful parts make an offer. If you prefer to be protected I am willing to list these on ebay buy-it-now for your offered price plus 10% so you can get the paypal buyer protection. PLEASE buy these parts. I paid over 200 for the DME. I am willing to sell it for much less. THANKS

indierthanthou
10-15-2007, 06:23 PM
ccm and lkm?

darkcide
10-15-2007, 07:10 PM
ccm and lkm?

Not quite sure what your asking. Are you asking what these are or how much I want for them. Thankyou

indierthanthou
10-15-2007, 07:49 PM
sorry, how much, and shipping to 48060?