PDA

View Full Version : Spares in Europe.

Barney Paull-Edwards
10-15-2007, 05:34 PM
Am off on last(for E34, not fair on 280k) marathon soon. If you live in Belgium,Germany,Poland,Kaliningrad,Belarus,Ukraine ,Romania,Croatia,Itlay,France or Andorra and want any spares I can carry in the boot,(and are cheaper here) then PM me and I`ll drop them off. any forum members want to meet do the same. have friends to meet so the green flash with wiz-wig lights will be an E34,them lights do move people and they are legal(!).Look good on a 635 ?

whiskychaser
10-15-2007, 05:48 PM
Am off on last(for E34, not fair on 280k) marathon soon. If you live in Belgium,Germany,Poland,Kaliningrad,Belarus,Ukraine ,Romania,Croatia,Itlay,France or Andorra and want any spares I can carry in the boot,(and are cheaper here) then PM me and I`ll drop them off. any forum members want to meet do the same. have friends to meet so the green flash with wiz-wig lights will be an E34,them lights do move people and they are legal(!).Look good on a 635 ?
Dont you go anywhere in the UK? Need some fog lamps but fkd if I'm driving to Poland for them!:)

Barney Paull-Edwards
10-16-2007, 12:11 AM
Ferret has reserved lamps, deal with him and come to civilisation and get them!

Barney Paull-Edwards
11-16-2007, 03:57 AM
Due to that four letter word-work- am late but off next week.bits going to Cracow, Split and Oviedo,will post shots of E34 in unlikely places! To repeat, if you want bits PM me in next five days.

whiskychaser
11-16-2007, 03:13 PM
Due to that four letter word-work- am late but off next week.bits going to Cracow, Split and Oviedo,will post shots of E34 in unlikely places! To repeat, if you want bits PM me in next five days.
I hope you are not towing a trailer. Wouldnt want the fog lamps to get scratched when you end up facing the wrong way:)

repenttokyo
11-16-2007, 03:27 PM
have fun! i hope you have a safe trip.

Barney Paull-Edwards
11-17-2007, 03:01 AM
Towing a trailer??????? No hitch and no chance. Ring first to loosen up the engine!Just gone to the dark side with an E39 but E34 TDS is still the best tool in the business for cruising at speed across Europe,681 miles a tank @120, friend has 530d but they hate sub-standard fuel, mine runs on anything that burns!Box of proper filters to Cracow,springs and trim to Split,`box to Oviedo,long live the E34!

whiskychaser
11-17-2007, 12:01 PM
Box of proper filters to Cracow,springs and trim to Split,`box to Oviedo,long live the E34!
And backload from Afganistan? Honestly officer I thought they were seeds for RED poppies?:)