PDA

View Full Version : douchebag other drivers :D

winfred
10-14-2007, 07:37 PM
was out tooling around in the 6er with mom grand ma and step dad in it and i pull up first inline at a light, some 4 door ordinary looking 90s toyota pulls up next to me and when the light goes green i ease into it not really thinking about much and the ass clown next to me lights em up, oh this won't do, i stomp it and catch a obnoxious 2nd (this thing doesn't chirp 2nd, it chips 3rd, it rips off about 5 feet of rubber in 2nd :D ) grand ma was smiling, it's always fun deflating some ******* that picks a fight, i really could of given a **** if i was first to the merge a 1/4 mile down the road, till he/she (didn't look) lit em up, had a similar kill last weekend on a grand cherokee cept i was trying then, looks like da shark is a ******* magnet, the e30 wasn't that big of a target i guess as i didn't have that of a problem with it

Sam-Son
10-14-2007, 07:55 PM
was out tooling around in the 6er with mom grand ma and step dad in it and i pull up first inline at a light, some 4 door ordinary looking 90s toyota pulls up next to me and when the light goes green i ease into it not really thinking about much and the ass clown next to me lights em up, oh this won't do, i stomp it and catch a obnoxious 2nd (this thing doesn't chirp 2nd, it chips 3rd, it rips off about 5 feet of rubber in 2nd :D ) grand ma was smiling, it's always fun deflating some ******* that picks a fight, i really could of given a **** if i was first to the merge a 1/4 mile down the road, till he/she (didn't look) lit em up, had a similar kill last weekend on a grand cherokee cept i was trying then, looks like da shark is a ******* magnet, the e30 wasn't that big of a target i guess as i didn't have that of a problem with it
The best part of thet story is that you crammed 4 people into the 6. I know it has 4 seats but it still seems tight. Ever since I got the triflo for my I seem to attract ricers and the like who want to race me.

winfred
10-14-2007, 08:03 PM
mom and mike are short/small so it's not a big deal, they like the back seat of the 6er better then the back of a e30, i had mom and grand ma in the back of my e30 from va to la about 6 years ago, all 1100 miles, granddad was up front

you want useless back seat look at a 8 series, i don't think midget amputees would fit in there

Elekta
10-14-2007, 08:21 PM
We drove to marda gras in 86 in a grey mkt M6 from Houston with 4. It wasn't so bad. Actually caught a few naps in a back >100. The badumps of concrete on the atchafalaya (sp) bridge wasn't so bad either.

better that 280z 2+2 also imo

e34.535i.sport
10-15-2007, 09:08 AM
...the ass clown next to me lights em up, oh this won't do...

Ha ha ha i love it. I get that feeling a LOT!