PDA

View Full Version : Photo Shoot: Lake Michigan Storm...

artguy
09-15-2007, 10:58 AM
I just had to share...

http://www.captive1.com/mrk/530i_darkskies_w.jpg

http://www.captive1.com/mrk/530i_ns_beach_w.jpg

LunatiC
09-15-2007, 04:13 PM
Nice pics. Is there a chance you can swap out the blank licence plate holder on the front with a cover of some sort? (I'm not from the States, and I know you guys over there have different parts for this kind of stuff, so I'm not 100% sure what is available)

The two whiteish "notches" ruins the otherwise awesome front end. You could paint the whiteish areas black too if you cbf.

Love a black E34 :D

Ferret
09-15-2007, 04:25 PM
Oh wow, nicely done!

I'll have to hunt down a stormy beach to try it :D

Sam-Son
09-15-2007, 08:59 PM
Unbelievable shots great work

Torque
09-15-2007, 10:10 PM
Fantastic shots. I love everything about them: color, composition, the e34. Well done.

Nice pics. Is there a chance you can swap out the blank licence plate holder on the front with a cover of some sort? (I'm not from the States, and I know you guys over there have different parts for this kind of stuff, so I'm not 100% sure what is available)

The two whiteish "notches" ruins the otherwise awesome front end. You could paint the whiteish areas black too if you cbf.

Love a black E34 :DYes; a block off plate that fits perfeclty into the bumper and says BMW in the center. I'd supply a pic, but all the pics that I've taken so far since I got my "new" e34 are with a cellphone (horrible) and none of my old ones had it as I ran a euro plate or something of that nature.

Fetch
09-16-2007, 12:05 PM
really cool pics

bmwrp8
09-16-2007, 12:20 PM
Oh wow, nicely done!

I'll have to hunt down a stormy beach to try it :D

x2:D

artguy
09-17-2007, 10:38 AM
Sorry about the front plate area. When I bought her a couple of months ago the PO wanted to keep his euro plate for sentimental reasons. I knew the guy so I said no problem...I felt he also needed a break because he sold this 530i and bought a Honda Insight hybrid :(

My plan is a black front plate with the roundel logo. This shoot happened before I could fix that. I will have to photoshop the picts with it when I get it. :D

Love a black E34 :D

LunatiC
09-18-2007, 04:21 AM
No need to apologise! Just a suggestion.

Awesome day and location to take a photo though. I wish I lived closer to the beach...