05-13-2004, 06:50 PM
any one have any experiences, good or bad about :

1. AAArims.com
2. The wheel exchange.com

thanks,
Darron525 93/525i

scott540
05-13-2004, 07:05 PM
I got my Rondell 58s from the wheel exchange last year. No problems. Good service.

I tried to order them from a place called Edge Racing at first. I ordered them and after they chargerd my credit card, the called and said they didn't have the tires in stock that I wanted to go with the wheels and I would have to upgrade to different ones. It was about a $100 more and I said sure. They said they would ship that day. 10 days and 3 phone calls to them later. They told me they didn't have the wheels in stock and they didn't know when they would because they had to come from germany. When I told them to cancel the order they got all pissy about it. Nice guys. Stay away from Edgeracing.com

darron525
05-13-2004, 07:12 PM
thanks Scott,

Darron 93/525i

I got my Rondell 58s from the wheel exchange last year. No problems. Good service.

I tried to order them from a place called Edge Racing at first. I ordered them and after they chargerd my credit card, the called and said they didn't have the tires in stock that I wanted to go with the wheels and I would have to upgrade to different ones. It was about a $100 more and I said sure. They said they would ship that day. 10 days and 3 phone calls to them later. They told me they didn't have the wheels in stock and they didn't know when they would because they had to come from germany. When I told them to cancel the order they got all pissy about it. Nice guys. Stay away from Edgeracing.com