PDA

View Full Version : Front Seats

///Sniper535
09-02-2007, 10:19 PM
How do your free the front seats from the seatbelt???

I took my pass. seat out, didn't take the seatbelt off, didn't need to but i'm just curious. I tried to fix the cables for the seat height adjustment. Anyways, when i called it a day i tried to put the seat back on and noticed that the left slot for the anchor was bent and no tit wouldn't sit flat and wont align with the holes for the bolts... I tried to bend it back but nothing... keep trying?

Jan
09-03-2007, 01:01 AM
About the seatbelts, lift the seat to the highest position by pushing down the arm for adjusting the back of the seat. Then look under the seat, from the rear passenger, you should easely see the bolt that holds the seatbelt. It is a torx on my seats.

Barney Paull-Edwards
09-03-2007, 01:32 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I drove my car for three years before I discovered,via this forum, that the seats went up and down.

NielsGalan
09-03-2007, 05:18 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I drove my car for three years before I discovered,via this forum, that the seats went up and down.
When I bought my car, the seats were all the way down, all the way to the front and tilted all the way back. I just assumed that that was the way and got used to it. After a month or so, when I finally gave the car a good clean I pushed the rear lever down and the seat jumped in my face. You're not alone. Hell, Jeff only found out last year that our sunroofs tilt!

///Sniper535
09-03-2007, 07:09 PM
The torx bolt is covered by something so i cant unscrew it to get the seat belt off. Do i have to take off the rails to access this bolt?