PDA

View Full Version : Good News from BMA today...

Matt P
05-13-2004, 12:24 AM
For those of you that were still wondering about the parts numbers I posted a couple weeks ago, they were for new EDC III shock/struts for all 4 corners of my M5 Touing (w/ Self leveling). With shipping they came out almost $3K even,,,

I got the word from BMA that they got them from Germany today, and were shipping them right out to BMS. So this means that starting next week, BMS will begin the process of putting my (somewhat disassembled at the moment) M5 Touring back together again.

Hopefully, it will be waiting for me when I get back from Willow Springs.

Another plug for BMA then... Yea!

George M
05-13-2004, 06:05 AM
although I am thankful I do not have EDC on my car, I understand it is a beautiful system when right. Your M5T is a very rare and sweet car...kind of like a lower and better looking version of the Porsche Cayenne.
Good Luck with the R&R,
George
P.S. I was visting Collins & Aikman yesterday on some instrument panel related business and the Director of Engineering walked my through their competitive analysis department. Saw the instrument panel for the Porsche Cayenne that they make...a thing of beauty with a hint of historical Porsche retro styling. I asked the Director who is an Englishman if he would own one...he said in a hearbeat but too expensive. If I ever got one...I can't get past the exterior....I would have to install air-bag suspension and lower it like the rest of the Porsche family :-) The 450 hp version has to be awesome.