PDA

View Full Version : Aussies

mamilapon
08-27-2007, 04:16 PM
Have any of you guys ordered fairlu bulky stuff from BMA and such? How was your experience?Thinking of ordering most of the suspension components.:)

Zeuk in Oz
08-27-2007, 06:18 PM
Have any of you guys ordered fairlu bulky stuff from BMA and such? How was your experience?Thinking of ordering most of the suspension components.:)
Its all a matter of homework.

I order most things from BMA and find that brake disc rotors are the heaviest and therefore the most expensive in freight. Still save money compared to buying from dealers though.

I have even ordered and received a radiator from them at less than I could source the same here.

Suspension components are usually not that big & heavy. I have bought shock absorbers, control arms, thrust arms, dog bones, tie rod ends, etc etc all from BMA at enormous savings compared to dealers.

Patrick will give you a quote for the parts as well as the freight and you then just have to do the sums to see if it is worth your while or not.

BigKriss
08-27-2007, 06:55 PM
I have also, so if it's really heavy you can specify usps (boat) 4-6 weeks.

The Bigfella
08-27-2007, 08:14 PM
BMA - the only way to go

Macv
08-27-2007, 09:21 PM
I thought the titled said Pussies at first :D

mamilapon
08-27-2007, 11:48 PM
Thanks guys!

LunatiC
08-28-2007, 06:22 AM
I too have ordered a radiator from BMA. Spoke to Patrick there on the phone and he's a really top bloke.

Brand new radiator + shipping cost me less than a reconditioned radiator from the wreckers here in Aus.

genphreak
08-28-2007, 08:14 AM
Boat is out the window now. ONly high Carbon emission options are available- airmail.... :( Nick