PDA

View Full Version : Wingman Lives!

wingman
08-23-2007, 06:26 AM
Hi guys! I'm finally back on deck after the flu from hell. It was complicated by the Dr prescribing antibiotics that made me throw up so it was a lot of fun...

What was also a nuisance was that our computer was having its screen replaced (mac) so Mrs Wingman had to go into work to contact you all. Anyway I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. I see that Mattyb was kind enough to do the honours at short notice.

I'm still keen to have another go at a love-in at my place if you guys are keen. A weekend in September would suit so if you'd like to come down throw some dates my way as I have almost every weekend in September free.

All the best.

dacoyote
08-23-2007, 06:48 AM
September next year... as I should be there on vacation then.... :-)

BigKriss
08-23-2007, 10:11 AM
Okay, anytime in september is fine with me except the 22nd of sept, which i'm working, even then, i can catch up with you guys during the day, - if you decide to have it that day that is.

Matty's place was good again, acutally matty place was very good this time. **** weather though, not that we went outside much and great conversation as usuall.

mattyb
08-23-2007, 07:58 PM
good to see the wingman on deck! September is all good for me so far, looking forward to it

mattyb

BigKriss
08-28-2007, 07:23 AM
The up and coming apec weekend seems good as a large part of sydney is closed down.

ILoveMPower
08-28-2007, 08:44 AM
wingman has returned! sorry to hear about the flu, good to see you back in action and with the old lady feeding us bimmerheads the inside information as soon as it happens, lol

Macv
08-28-2007, 10:48 AM
doctors blow

mattyb
08-28-2007, 08:03 PM
wingmans probably working,