PDA

View Full Version : e34 funrun

bmwrp8
08-22-2007, 06:11 PM
friend was filming our funrun thought id share:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJin9AaTeL4

Sam-Son
08-22-2007, 09:39 PM
Nice...but in between lanes like that? what are the cops like in the philippines?

Bin_jammin
08-22-2007, 10:44 PM
Looks like fun. Not.

A wiser man than I once said "If you need more than the lane given you to operate in, you've got more car than skill"

When you plaster yourself all over some innocent family, can I have what's left of your car?

bmwrp8
08-22-2007, 10:54 PM
Nice...but in between lanes like that? what are the cops like in the philippines?

cops?don't ask...they suck

MTV
08-22-2007, 11:32 PM
Is that an expressway somewhere in Manila that by-passes Edsa or the like? :D

Sam-Son
08-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Looks like fun. Not.

A wiser man than I once said "If you need more than the lane given you to operate in, you've got more car than skill"

When you plaster yourself all over some innocent family, can I have what's left of your car?
I agree with the bit about plastering a family but the part about the lane just isn't true from what I've seen people just can't figure out thet they're going too slow for a certain lane and they're holding up traffic. But then again here in New York most are really inconsiderate drivers. Once I get onto the Jersey Turnpike it all changes. Do what it takes to maintain your speed *All within reason*

Bin_jammin
08-22-2007, 11:44 PM
I agree with the bit about plastering a family but the part about the lane just isn't true from what I've seen people just can't figure out thet they're going too slow for a certain lane and they're holding up traffic. But then again here in New York most are really inconsiderate drivers. Once I get onto the Jersey Turnpike it all changes. Do what it takes to maintain your speed *All within reason*

I wasn't talking about passing slower or incompetent traffic, I was talking about passing between lanes, and drifting across the inside and outside lanes when going around corners. If you can't hit the apex of your own lane smoothly, taking up two lanes to do it isn't going to make you a faster or better driver.

Sam-Son
08-22-2007, 11:57 PM
I wasn't talking about passing slower or incompetent traffic, I was talking about passing between lanes, and drifting across the inside and outside lanes when going around corners. If you can't hit the apex of your own lane smoothly, taking up two lanes to do it isn't going to make you a faster or better driver.
Oh I misunderstood if that's what you mean then youre 100% right passing in between cars is too hairy and reckless even for my tastes if either car moves an inch you're all gone

bmwrp8
08-23-2007, 01:41 AM
Is that an expressway somewhere in Manila that by-passes Edsa or the like? :D

its in daang hari. between alabang and cavite

sneekens
08-23-2007, 03:28 AM
Looks like fun. Not.

sure....:D

sneekens
08-23-2007, 03:42 AM
friend was filming our funrun thought id share:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJin9AaTeL4

i'm the one driving... i don't even know why Ronald posted my video.. hahaha!!! I videoed it knowing that we were done with our "spirited runs" but then, they started flooring it again, so there... don't worry people, nobody got hurt while filming this video.. and FYI, during the last curve in where theres a "family van", we were just doing 50kph on that, so i guess if anything happens like a cramp on my left arm, i'm pretty sure it wont be that bad of an accident... :D safe driving everyone!! don't be like me!

bmwrp8
08-23-2007, 03:45 AM
i'm the one driving... i don't even know why Ronald posted my video.. hahaha!!! I videoed it knowing that we were done with our "spirited runs" but then, they started flooring it again, so there... don't worry people, nobody got hurt while filming this video.. and FYI, during the last curve in where theres a "family van", we were just doing 50kph on that, so i guess if anything happens like a cramp on my left arm, i'm pretty sure it wont be that bad of an accident... :D safe driving everyone!! don't be like me!

HAHAHA don't forget the bike dude...pota muntik na yon!!nyahaha:D

sneekens
08-23-2007, 03:48 AM
Looks like fun. Not.

Hey ronald, change the thread title to "A not fun, fun run".. or "no fun, fun run" or "fun run under the sun... not!" hehehe! j/k...:D

bmwrp8
08-23-2007, 03:51 AM
Hey ronald, change the thread title to "A not fun, fun run".. or "no fun, fun run" or "fun run under the sun... not!" hehehe! j/k...:D

hahaha hayaan mo lang yan!

sneekens
08-23-2007, 04:12 AM
HAHAHA don't forget the bike dude...pota muntik na yon!!nyahaha:D

hahaha! hoy ka daw! :p

[1990]525
08-23-2007, 12:13 PM
I'm sorry but man... 525ia... 18 years old... it's a good car but not exactly a sport car.

bmwrp8
08-23-2007, 12:26 PM
525']I'm sorry but man... 525ia... 18 years old... it's a good car but not exactly a sport car.

i know...its a heavy sedan...

sneekens
08-23-2007, 07:44 PM
i know...its a heavy sedan...

oh yes, it has 263,xxxkms, and its 18 years old, i think it did outlast almost any sports car without any major problems.. ronald, still with orig engine and tranny right? still with orig, piston rings, cam shafts etc? now that's m20 reliability! can't say about my m30 yet, it only has 89,xxxkms...