PDA

View Full Version : What fuses are responsilbe for car running?

Anton CH.
08-08-2007, 11:28 PM
I think I blew a fuse while charging the battery. I glanced over the obvious fuses in the fuse box but the car still refuses to turn on. Cranks, but seems there is no fuel. Are there any other fuses hidden away?

bmwrp8
08-09-2007, 01:31 AM
I think I blew a fuse while charging the battery. I glanced over the obvious fuses in the fuse box but the car still refuses to turn on. Cranks, but seems there is no fuel. Are there any other fuses hidden away?

check the main relays in the computer box area on the right side...check the relays for the comp.box.,and the fuel pump...check also if you have fuel delivery,if you have then check if you have spark...might be CPS

Ferret
08-09-2007, 02:19 AM
Dont forget there's a bunch of fuses under the rear seat - and if you've accidentally shorted something out there's always the chance you've blown the in-line battery fuse.

spinnakr
08-10-2007, 05:28 PM
From expirence,,, there is a 50 amp in line fusable link,in the battery compartment, that is somewhat hidden,and wrapped in black insulating tape.... check it

Anton CH.
08-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Yeah, I actually got it running. After inspecting all the fuses, relays, and the fuse in rear it started up. Weird....

filip00
08-11-2007, 01:44 PM
don't wanna be a hypochondriac, but your fuel pump might be acting up :D