PDA

View Full Version : Michigan People

632 Regal
05-11-2004, 10:58 PM
any chance of actually test and tune at a track in Lapeer (dragway) this summer? (this or next weekend) I would like to test my 530 with the 3:15 and than test the 3:46 or whatever thanks to Martin in Bellview. I'll challange anyone in the area to beat my car as stock!* just kiddin it costs like 20 bux and they have consessions on site if anyone is interested.
Kinda like a get together or something...

If there actually people interested I could breaak out my financially challanged credit card and burn some cow after the meet and top it off with some brew///and burgers compliments of umm....me

Jeff

it'd be cool

*disclaimerPS If i happen to beat your car I own it!

George M
05-12-2004, 12:03 PM
Hi Jeff,
don't think I would run my land yaht E-32 down the strip..nos. would be too embarrasing...17 sec qtr likely...lol. May give your buggy a good run...haha. But it would be good to meet you at some point...perhaps a drive up there at some point cause its a nice cruise and few places are more beautiful than Michigan in the summer time. Some of my E-32 bud's want to meet down in Ohio for a little golf and car outing...not sure what the plan is just yet.
Keep that thought.
George