PDA

View Full Version : Leather Rejuvenation - DIY

shogun
07-10-2007, 04:36 AM
with products bought from my friend Harry from the German 7-Forum. Here pics and instructions from Nick in Australia
http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/380653

Martin in Bellevue
07-10-2007, 06:25 AM
Why not just post a request for everyone here to go to your bimmerboard.com?

shogun
07-10-2007, 06:49 AM
Did you have a bad day, Martin?
That is a DIY write-up, and it does not matter where it was posted, but for sure some people are interested in such information.

genphreak
07-10-2007, 07:01 AM
Why not just post a request for everyone here to go to your bimmerboard.com?Most of us go in between. I don't much like the software on either (or any for that matter)... but its the content that counts. Sharing is good... That's what I like about Erich's posts, although he posts links to other places, he is just collecting web-wide infromation and sharing it all far and wide for all. WHat he does I would consider cheeky if I weren't cognisent of this. He puts in a huge effort everywhere, until he revived Bimmerboards he was definately forum independent.

If you ask me, he still is- BB have given him a place to put his stuff 'sall. I've no doubt he'd put it on another forum if it were better. .info would be unbelievable if he were able to do it here.

Ferret
07-10-2007, 07:02 AM
Keep your claws away from the leather guys!

genphreak
07-10-2007, 08:20 AM
Sorry Martin, I was probably taking your comment too literally :) Nick

Evan
07-10-2007, 11:55 AM
martin, your car needs a thorough detailing