PDA

View Full Version : Does your passenger heat control click at full cold or warm?

Anton CH.
05-10-2004, 05:29 PM
I am still trying to get my passenger heat to work. I just noticed that my driver's heat control clicks when you move it all the way to cold or all the way to warm(at the end point). The passenger does not however.

So far I replaced the heater valve and verified that my aux water pump works.

ilya
05-10-2004, 05:51 PM
i have that same thing.
driver clicks, passenger doesn't.
i thought mine was broken. maybe not?

Dick Schneiders
05-10-2004, 05:53 PM
It is the "full" setting and will also override the passenger side setting when clicked on to full.

I am still trying to get my passenger heat to work. I just noticed that my driver's heat control clicks when you move it all the way to cold or all the way to warm(at the end point). The passenger does not however.

Anton CH.
05-10-2004, 05:55 PM
Hmm, maybe thats there is only passenger heat when driver is on full.

Anton CH.
05-10-2004, 07:44 PM
Okay, is the driver clicked cold supposed to override passenger heat settings as well?

Paul in NZ
05-10-2004, 09:39 PM
nt

Anton CH.
05-11-2004, 01:44 AM
Well I just wasted $140, time, and bruised knuckles. Glad I found out how to use it before I took the whole control center apart.

Russell
05-11-2004, 05:05 AM
Not sure but the Bentley manual may explain as well.