PDA

View Full Version : H&R Springs and Bilstein sports prices

MarkdlR
05-10-2004, 02:22 PM
Hello, haven't posted in a while because I'd been utilizing the archives, but now, I need some pretty current info.

My stock shocks are finally worn (I hadn't wanted to replace perfectly good stock components), and now, I plan to get this setup. Does anyone know the least expensive place/site to buy? The cheapest I've found so far is the package deal from BMP for $670.

Also, who has the best price for Racing Dynamics sway bars?

Lastly, should I upgrade my wheels for functionality? I know I need them for aesthetics, but I wanted to know if keeping the 15-inch bottlecaps would hurt anything with this setup.

Thanks.

Mark dlR

MarkdlR
05-13-2004, 12:05 AM
Any assistance or information would be greatly appreciated.

I forgot to mention that the car is a '95 525ia sedan. Also, I would consider Konis for a good price. Where's a decent place to order these (Konis or Bilsteins plus lowering springs)?

Mark dlR

jjg43
05-13-2004, 07:06 AM
Any assistance or information would be greatly appreciated.

I forgot to mention that the car is a '95 525ia sedan. Also, I would consider Konis for a good price. Where's a decent place to order these (Konis or Bilsteins plus lowering springs)?

Mark dlR Turner Motorsport has H&R/Bilstein packages from $669.00 which I think is pretty decent. RD sway bars are all around the same price (from what I found). Bavarian Autosport and Bimmerworld.com has them for about $449.00.