PDA

View Full Version : Attn Hawaii peeps...(Bob, Hie34, etc)

Wes F
07-06-2007, 03:47 AM
Do any of you guys know of "lenient" safety check places?? They're so anal nowadays it's ridiculous - I've got clear corners, clear front side reflector lenses, and one of my headlight lenses got busted recently from a rock, which I removed, but it's now somehow a "safety" issue 'cause my headlight is now missing the lense, even though the light works just fine...Sheesh, they're so hard core now - before I used to get the stickers no probs with 5% tint, now they give me **** about a stupid clear reflector lense. Anyways, before I buy new headlights and shiz, you know anyone that can kinda turn a blind eye sorta speak?? Mucho mahalos if can...
-Wes

Blitzkrieg Bob
07-06-2007, 01:18 PM
need a light?

I have a set, which one do you need?

Wes F
07-06-2007, 10:50 PM
need a light?

I have a set, which one do you need?

Thanks Bob for the info, I'll check into it...It's the passenger side low beam that's missing a lense. I wanted to get Euro smileys as a replacement, kinda was hoping to score some used Hellas on the 'bay, but nothing has come up as of late. Now I'm thinking I might just go with new DEPO smileys - is there now a general cocensus that DEPOs are ok on the quality? $140 or so shipped for new lights doesn't sound so bad...