View Full Version : Happy birthday JR

GJPinAU
06-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Thought I'd add this seeing as its your 50th!!!:D

cheers
Greg

632 Regal
06-12-2007, 11:17 PM
JR is ageing in youth, really missed seeing him at this years Chicago meet. Sal is stable at the moment and I am hoping some new TCM herbs and a new diet will change things for the next year and forever.

Zeuk in Oz
06-13-2007, 12:45 AM
Thought I'd add this seeing as its your 50th!!!:D

cheers
Greg
Yes congrats JR - welcome to the 50 club. :)

I notice also that Greg has recently joined the 50 club - congratulations mate, sorry I missed it - a belated happy birthday!

MarkD
06-13-2007, 08:26 AM
Happy Birthday JR.
I joined the club last year but nobody noticed.

It was nice to meet you on the weekend. I'm driving back to Toronto tommorrow, we are still in Chicago.

Mark

Jr ///M5
06-13-2007, 05:26 PM
Thanks Greg for the sharp eye, mines starting to go....50 is half a hunnerd right? :D

Sorry you didn't get to come to the meet this year Jeff, we missed you being there. At one time someone said, "Hey there's Jeff!", as a black 850 cruised by, but we all know yours is not black...say hi to Junior for me, hopefully you guys will make next years meet. "Aging in youth", I've got to use that one before the day is out...Thanks Jeff.

Just like our cars, we too are getting older, never thought I'd make it to 50. They are already sending me that AARP crap...sheeesss, this gettin' old stuff sucks...Thanks for rubbin' it in mate! :D

It was good to meet/see you and the Miss's at the meet Mark. It was very gracious of you to donate 3 of your performance chips for the drawing. Hope your drive back to Canada is safe and uneventful. Thanks again for coming, and thank-you for the birthday wishes.

I really don't feel old....I did find out what I got for my birthday...high blood pressure....man, this getting old crap really sucks. Plus you start repeating yourself, and mumbling and drooling, and ....I forgot....

Cheers guys! Thanks!!!
JR

filip00
06-13-2007, 05:34 PM
merry christmas, JR! :D

just kidding, happy birthday!

Zeuk in Oz
06-13-2007, 05:56 PM
I really don't feel old....I did find out what I got for my birthday...high blood pressure....man, this getting old crap really sucks. Plus you start repeating yourself, and mumbling and drooling, and ....I forgot....
I find that warm milk with valium fixes everything...............;)

GJPinAU
06-13-2007, 06:19 PM
Yes congrats JR - welcome to the 50 club. :)

I notice also that Greg has recently joined the 50 club - congratulations mate, sorry I missed it - a belated happy birthday!
We'll catch up at Tony's in August.

Zeuk in Oz
06-13-2007, 07:26 PM
We'll catch up at Tony's in August.
Are we old farts really invited ? :D

We will have to make sure they schedule afternoon naps ! ;)

Bill R.
06-13-2007, 08:12 PM
Don't be throwing that AARP crap away... you may find it useful after all:D

Thanks Greg for the sharp eye, mines starting to go....50 is half a hunnerd right? :D

Sorry you didn't get to come to the meet this year Jeff, we missed you being there. At one time someone said, "Hey there's Jeff!", as a black 850 cruised by, but we all know yours is not black...say hi to Junior for me, hopefully you guys will make next years meet. "Aging in youth", I've got to use that one before the day is out...Thanks Jeff.

Just like our cars, we too are getting older, never thought I'd make it to 50. They are already sending me that AARP crap...sheeesss, this gettin' old stuff sucks...Thanks for rubbin' it in mate! :D

It was good to meet/see you and the Miss's at the meet Mark. It was very gracious of you to donate 3 of your performance chips for the drawing. Hope your drive back to Canada is safe and uneventful. Thanks again for coming, and thank-you for the birthday wishes.

Cheers guys! Thanks!!!
JR

krzysiom5
06-13-2007, 08:49 PM
Happy Birthday! my Friend JR. :)

Kris,

philbyil
06-14-2007, 08:00 AM
Ahhh...Welcome to "ripe middle aged" Jr.....I'm 60 in July !!!!!!!!!!!!!