PDA

View Full Version : Oil Sensor Light on OBC

Al Gray
06-11-2007, 06:34 PM
I had an independent mechanic correct my oil leak that occurred around the oil sensor switch on the engine block. Ever since then when the car is initially started and when it is shut off this oil sensor light comes on. It is annoying at best. The car does not leak oil, it has oil and does not burn oil. How do you go about correcting this problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, I recently did the rear brakes and thanks for the tips from everyone. Also, we installed a new Ansa exhaust cat back. My son, Sean, is getting the headliner done and it should be finished shortly. He wants to replace the inside door panels on all 4 doors. BMA gave me a price for new ones and they are a little steep; about $1200 or more. Any suggestions on inside door panels would be appreciated. The color is parchment.

Al Gray (60 but still going strong!)

shogun
06-12-2007, 10:30 PM
check the oil cannister, maybe the small ball check valve is disappeared.
On Bruno's page there is something as replacement, but that is apparently no longer available. A simple fix is shown on a link on my website below on a 535 oil cannister, see under e32fixes.com