PDA

View Full Version : Don't miss the Formula One race Sunday from Montreal - FREE on FOX

SharkmanBMW
06-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Yes, the commentary will suck ass on Fox, but it is a free broadcast for the 2 North American races...

So far in Friday Practice and Saturday Qualifying it has been very exciting...
Lots of off track excursions!

Check it out!

Barney Paull-Edwards
06-09-2007, 05:48 PM
ITV 1 or ITV 4 on ITV.com,martin brundle commentator, enough said.nice having a brit on pole for once.

Guapo
06-09-2007, 11:00 PM
Actually, the commentary will be the same Speed crew of Varsha, Hobbs, Matchett, and Windsor.

attack eagle
06-10-2007, 12:27 AM
Actually, the commentary will be the same Speed crew of Varsha, Hobbs, Matchett, and Windsor.

x2.

Rusty
06-10-2007, 12:40 PM
I think that Barney Paull-Edwards is in Great Brittan or someplace like that.

repenttokyo
06-10-2007, 01:19 PM
my friend's formula BMW team qualified 1st and 5th Friday, they had a good weekend :) It also wasn't too hot at the track for once.

attack eagle
06-10-2007, 02:38 PM
What a race!
nothign like getting passed for position by super best friends is there FA?

And dang Massa, RED light means STOP!!!

Who will race for BMW next weekend?

nizmainiac
06-10-2007, 03:45 PM
yep you're right there, damn good race, i reckon bmw will stick sebastien vettel in for kubica, now there's a lucky boy to get away with just a broken leg after that smash, edit, just found out that he didn't break his leg after all

3gunF1guy
06-11-2007, 10:36 AM
What a race!
nothign like getting passed for position by super best friends is there FA?

I loved it!!!

Boy those bmw's are strong. That was a massive hit. Haven't seen one like that in F1 for a long time. Glad the driver is "O.K."

Scott

SharkmanBMW
06-11-2007, 11:43 AM
Update: Kubica released from Montreal hospital with sprained ankle. He said he plans on racing next week at Indy. For those who haven't seen the crash, go to youtube and brace yourself... nothing like seeing a BMW in full flight hit a wall at full speed

Barney Paull-Edwards
06-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Yes I am in england but ITV is on net live,watched in Middle East. The best man won but what a race!

nizmainiac
06-14-2007, 02:53 PM
kubica will not take part this weekend at indy, as the risk of another accident and concussion are too high, sebastian vettel will take his place

Ross
06-14-2007, 06:12 PM
He's a lucky fellow that Kubica. Watching that crash and then seeing him motionless in the car was chilling. Seemed like the seventies again for a while.
A sprained ankle is what heard his injuries are, amazing.
Bimmers doing very well this season so far,nipping at the heels of my red cars.

nizmainiac
06-15-2007, 04:31 AM
yeah, he was very lucky considering you could see his feet through the end of the tub

Barney Paull-Edwards
06-15-2007, 01:42 PM
The best man wom! Buts what going to happen when he finishes 4th or below, wont know where to go! Sadly money on Raikonnen or Heidfeld next GP. odds?

SharkmanBMW
06-15-2007, 03:03 PM
I say Kimi OR Alonso this weekend...

I would love to see Lewis do it again, but Kimi needs to kick some ass... he gets my "good luck" vote this weekend ;)

SPECIAL NOTE:
For team BMW...
Quick Nick and the young Sebastien Vettel will also do well.... top 5.

Kubica flew back home to chill out... hopefully he is back in the car soon.

Turbo Ready
06-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Though Hammy was the fastest man on the track he had to drive a very defensive line going into turn 1.

Quick Nick launched that BMW like his life depended on it and might have passed Hammy into turn 1 had Hammy not closed the doors on him. I am always impressed by the BMW's launch on the starting grid.

I admire Seb's driving skills, let's see what he does on Sunday as well, youngest man to race an F1 car since 1950

nizmainiac
06-15-2007, 05:52 PM
ham or alonso i don't think that kimi has alot going for him at the moment and vettel is the 6th youngest ever to start a gp