PDA

View Full Version : Appreciating the board..let's keep it up.

takumidrift30
06-04-2007, 02:02 AM
Just would like to take a while and say kudos for all members of the board. I mean not to offend anyone or any other boards, but I have been visiting (just reading basically) other boards lately and I couldn't just help but to observe by how some members treat other members. I'm pertianing across the board newbie or masters, I know it happens and broad enough to quantify issues but from simple topics that turns to a**hollin' scenario, smarty-ass comments. Which totally depicts the whole purpose of the forum, it's inevitable I know and it really happens as we have our own idiosyncrasies and sometimes can't help but irritated by annoying comments.
This is one forum that camarederie, respect for others and the sense of community does exist more. I am not speaking from an unfavorable experience, just a simple observation, nor I am being bias because I'm a member of this board. Just an objective comment, no intentions of offending anyone, and wanting to maintain the nature of this board. Appreciating the board, appreciating each and everyone, let's keep it up!

attack eagle
06-04-2007, 04:11 AM
Love em both, this one for tech geeky stuff, and bf.c for the large touring contingent that is slowly taking over the e34 subforum. :)