PDA

View Full Version : GO KARTS in Chicago

Ross
06-01-2007, 03:48 PM
I called the go karting place in Buffalo Grove that was used last year.
For a group, that's eight or more, this is what they offer; for $80 you get 3 15 lap races and a final 20 lap race for the top ten and a $5 voucher for the restaurant. $110 gets you 3 25 lap races and a 35 lapper for the top ten.
I'll make the reservation for whoever wants in, if a deposit is required you will need to pay me. I like you guys but I'm not paying if your crummy old German car breaks down half way from Albuquerque.

Reservation with deposit list:

1. Ross
2. Brandon J
3. Brandon H

Brandon J
06-01-2007, 06:12 PM
I called the go karting place in Buffalo Grove that was used last year.
For a group, that's eight or more, this is what they offer; for $80 you get 3 15 lap races and a final 20 lap race for the top ten and a $5 voucher for the restaurant. $110 gets you 3 25 lap races and a 35 lapper for the top ten.
I'll make the reservation for whoever wants in, if a deposit is required you will need to pay me. I like you guys but I'm not paying if your crummy old German car breaks down half way from Albuquerque.

Reservation with deposit list:

1. Ross
2. Brandon J

Jr ///M5
06-01-2007, 06:54 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll be with family on Friday night, otherwise I'd love to kick your asses on the track...=)

Did anybody see the program on Speed with Tommy ?....."Setup" ? I thought it was pretty cool.

JR

paul p (chi-town)
06-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Bueler?
Ed?!?

C’mon kids, seat time is seat time.

paul p (c-t)......IN

”Hang up & Drive!”

Ross
06-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Okay here's the deal if there isn't a "group".
A $10 dollar "license" then $25 for each 25 lap race.
The group rate buys 45 laps plus a final 20 lapper for the top ten and a $5 voucher for their restaurant..
So $80 in a group buys 65 laps or $85 buys 75 laps.
No advantage I can see for the group rate.

I say forget the group rate this way those who don't wish to make an $80 commitment can play too for $35 if they want.

It looks like four so far. We need to set up a time to meet and a place if not the track. Perhaps a tavern? First round's on me.

bimmerd00d
06-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Okay here's the deal if there isn't a "group".
A $10 dollar "license" then $25 for each 25 lap race.
The group rate buys 45 laps plus a final 20 lapper for the top ten and a $5 voucher for their restaurant..
So $80 in a group buys 65 laps or $85 buys 75 laps.
No advantage I can see for the group rate.

I say forget the group rate this way those who don't wish to make an $80 commitment can play too for $35 if they want.

It looks like four so far. We need to set up a time to meet and a place if not the track. Perhaps a tavern? First round's on me.

I wonder if our licenses from last year will work. I have no idea where mine is if we even got a hard copy of it :)

Ross
06-06-2007, 07:59 AM
Doubtful, unless you bought their annual license. They offer a monthly and annual. Just a gimmick.
Are you in??
Nothing beats abusing rented machinery.

bimmerd00d
06-06-2007, 08:09 AM
Doubtful, unless you bought their annual license. They offer a monthly and annual. Just a gimmick.
Are you in??
Nothing beats abusing rented machinery.

i might be. I'll definitely go if the group is there though. We'll see how my back feels this year :)

Ross
06-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Yurallabunchaefinpusezfornotgoin!