PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up with pelicanparts?

Vanguard
05-30-2007, 06:31 PM
I ordered pitman arms from them last weds. I was hoping to have them before the holiday weekend, they claimed they shipped the same day and the Fedex tracking number says they did as well, but still no parts. I was willing to be understanding with the holiday weekend and all, but now I'm just pissed.

Jehu
05-30-2007, 06:44 PM
Shouldn't you be pissed at Fed-ex?

LunatiC
05-30-2007, 07:08 PM
Agreed. Fedex said that the item has left Pelican Parts, so it's out of PP's hands. You should be pissed at Fedex since they aren't delivering in a timely manner.

632 Regal
05-30-2007, 09:50 PM
whats the tracking # ?

Vanguard
05-30-2007, 09:57 PM
Pelican customer service got back to me. I was pissed caused they drop shipped the parts and the tracking history is all screwy. Fedex hasn't updated it since the Sat 26th. bma and autohausaz are both able to get parts here almost the next business day even if I choose ground.

repenttokyo
05-30-2007, 10:09 PM
BMA is really good about shipping.

markus
05-30-2007, 10:19 PM
peilcain parts has good prices but theyre service BLOWS.

i ordered a set of clears for my car before christmas and they didnt come till the end of january. They never gave me a tracking number after they said it had in fact been shipped. I learned that unless u really need something order it a good week in advance when buying from them. Bav Auto, Tirerack, Steve Haygood etc.. have all given me great service. As a matter of fact I order most of my wear and tear items from Steve Haygood. He can pretty much get you anything at a good price. The warehouse which ships the parts is located in PA so I usually get them the day after the order has been placed.

ThoreauHD
05-30-2007, 11:32 PM
Fedex was closed this memorial weekend. I ordered from newegg.com(computer parts) on that same day and the parts just came in. 3 day weekend is all.