PDA

View Full Version : Dinan Wheels on my 530i

MagicMike
05-28-2007, 10:30 PM
Hello Folks,

I just put on some 10mm aluminum spacers on the rear of my 530i to give the Dinan's a wider stance. The tires are 17x9 with 245/40R17. I am having a problem getting the the wheels centered since the spacers take most of the ledge on the hub. Does anyone know how I can get the wheel to be centered so I won't get the heavy vibrations that I am now? Any feedback will be great.

will post pictures of the Dinan's soon.

632 Regal
05-28-2007, 10:38 PM
good spacers should self center as I have read, might need 'centric rings but the spacers should have a beveled area where it fits on the hub AND the wheel.

MagicMike
05-29-2007, 11:03 AM
Another problem I am having that I found out last night was that the lug nuts that I bought are too long for the rear. I hear a scraping sound when I am driving. I was forced to take the spacers out and use the stock lug nuts.

steve0suprem0
05-29-2007, 12:28 PM
+1 to 632 regal said (dunno why there's no quote button...). that lip is about 13mm, so leaving only 3 would worry me. about your scrapting, is it your tires on the fenders? my 20mm spacers in the rear pushed the wheels out too far and that was the result.

anyway, i've got 20mm h&r spacers with matched bolts that i don't need. they have the lip. if they'll work with your offset and won't rub, i'll cut you a nice deal, but i'd really andticipate they'd rub the fenders.

MagicMike
05-29-2007, 01:19 PM
The tires aren't rubbing yet. Close but not yet. I think 20mm would burn my fenders right off. Thanks for the offer. I wish I could fit them.

Thanks,