PDA

View Full Version : EAT Chip !

Roderick
05-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Had the Eat chip installed about 3 days ago, what a difference it made. I have a 95 540i automatic, I can tell the difference at the low end lots of power. From 0-60mph you can get there at no time, from 60-90mph you can really feel the power, from 90- on wow. Great investment for all V-8 owners or BMW owners. Mark is a great person to deal with, was very nice and professional each time I called him about the product. Get the Chip you will not be dissapointed!

repenttokyo
05-27-2007, 09:35 AM
When did you order your chip / when did you receive it? I ordered and paid for mine 2 weeks ago, and still don't have it. Mark does not return my phone calls, nor respond to my emails.

Roderick
05-27-2007, 04:55 PM
When did you order your chip / when did you receive it? I ordered and paid for mine 2 weeks ago, and still don't have it. Mark does not return my phone calls, nor respond to my emails.
It took about 2 weeks to get mine.They ship out of Ohio from a vender their, Im sure you will get yours soon !

Boone.Msi
05-27-2007, 05:32 PM
its a shame he dosen't have one for the 530i, otherwise he would have my money...

I think im gonna go with Wolf's chip for $160 instead.

MarkD
05-28-2007, 11:26 AM

Sorry abou that. I didn't see any voice mail from you last week, I know there are a few to check from the weekend. (I know we talked this morning but just wanted to respond)

The USA orders are shipped from Ohio. The rest of the world orders, including Canada are shipped from the EAT world headquarters here in Toronto. :D

I usually try to get my orders shipped within 3 days but all sorts of things delayed me rececntly. Your order goes out today, along with any others I have to ship. Last week, I was barely at home so didn't get a chance to ship.

Mark

MarkD
05-28-2007, 11:29 AM
its a shame he dosen't have one for the 530i, otherwise he would have my money...

I think im gonna go with Wolf's chip for $160 instead.

I'm going to work on the 530 chips again soon, probably right afer the Chicago meet. (My wife and I will be there)

MarkD

repenttokyo
05-28-2007, 11:45 AM
I appreciate you clearing everything up for me on the phone this morning, Mark.