PDA

View Full Version : OT: when a cop blatantly lies in open court, and your story is utterly different...

ryan roopnarine
05-26-2007, 12:03 PM
than theirs, and you haven't testified to your story to anyone before, it might be prudent to go along with their story, instead of telling yours, and utterly call them on it.....lying is optional, of course.

Anton CH.
05-26-2007, 04:27 PM
Huh?

632 Regal
05-26-2007, 04:57 PM
I would start off by stating that I dont want to purger myself so I will tell you the truth your honor...?

than theirs, and you haven't testified to your story to anyone before, it might be prudent to go along with their story, instead of telling yours, and utterly call them on it.....lying is optional, of course.

ryan roopnarine
05-26-2007, 05:23 PM
no worries. since everything is still ongoing to a degree, i won't provide specifics. honest people are put at a disadvantage when sworn law enforcement officers are willing to lie for convenience's sake.

not a major setback. when somebody gets a grazing shot off on you and then runs away, you don't go home and cry. you just make the sights go "click click" a couple of times on your rifle and wait for the wind to die down.....

this is really unfortunate though. i've been planning since january to go see and meet you folks in cook county in june, but that doesn't look like it is going to happen, thanks to this shiathead in a uniform.

BigKriss
05-26-2007, 10:17 PM
what happened big fella?

Jehu
05-26-2007, 10:30 PM
I called a policeman on an inaccuracy while he was testifying in front of a magistrate about the citing officers reported exact location when parked in his cruiser as i approached a stop sign at the end of a highway offramp. The testimony stated the cop was parked somewhere which he was not. Where he was his view was not fully clear. Where the cop said he was would have given him a fully unobstructed view of the stop sign. I spoke right up interrupting the cop and said that is not in fact where he was. I got off.... If this cop had another cop with him you might have to swallow this one. I can't see a judge taking the report of the defendant over two sworn officers. I've been screwed that way before and it sucks. The cop outside after even admitted he only stopped me because he saw me going thru the intersection when his light, entering the that intersection turned green. He did not nor could he from where he was have seen that i had crossed the stop line before my yellow became red so i was actually in the right but there were two of them in the cruiser so the judge gave it to them. A loss for justice born by me. I actually ended up getting arrested a few months later partly because of that but that's another episode in the never ending story we call Chris gets screwed by the Man.

ThoreauHD
05-27-2007, 03:32 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/toasty0z/own3d-retard.jpg

ryan roopnarine
05-27-2007, 07:49 AM
kris, its that thing that i told you about in PM, the thing I had to call federal law enforcement about.

one of the many parts of my education from my experience in court: i didn't know that a cop with, at best, a trade school education (i obtained the guy's basic recruit certificate thru public records laws. it says "***** county technical institute") was allowed to practice law in a florida courtroom. i will have that fixed within a month or two. like i said, letting him run away....i will have this resolved by year's end.

BigKriss
05-27-2007, 08:36 AM
Okay then. Well it should make for an interesting story when your finished with it.