PDA

View Full Version : Angle eye head lights

535Bimmer92
05-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Anyone have the angel lights on their e34. Easy to install what do you think??

thanks!

steve0suprem0
05-19-2007, 06:37 PM
a. use the search. it works pretty well, and the forum won't get cluttered up with posts that repeat themselves every week or so.

b. to each his own, but i think it's not flattering to our cars. there are those that do pull it off well, but not many. the same search from a. will yield pics of said cars.

c. it's not terrible, but it's a pain in the ass. and that's if you get the ones with the angel eye built in. i just put my smilies in and it was time consuming, and invariably i lost a screw. found it right after i started putting everything back without it. but that's probably just me. anyway, i'd imagine adding angel eyes to your existing headlights, which has been done, will look even worse and cause an even bigger headache.

///Sniper535
05-19-2007, 11:58 PM
I was supposed to get DEPO euro-smileys but instead I got their Angel Eyes in the mail instead. I was rebuilding my car after the accident so i had to use them because i needed lights to drive at night. The angel eyes grew on me and i like them now. At first i was doubtful but now i like the look.

Qube
05-20-2007, 11:20 AM
1. seriously, this is a definite search question
2. easy to install headlight/halo combo. just use inline wire tap to signals
3. install halos in existing headlights, too difficult to care

bmwrp8
05-22-2007, 02:14 AM
Anyone have the angel lights on their e34. Easy to install what do you think??

thanks!

I retrofited angel eyes in my old hella but MAN!!!I cracked all my lens some 2x some 3!its soo hard if i was you just buy depo if you really want angel eyes!