PDA

View Full Version : OT: Hippies sad attempt to stop duck hunters

Boone.Msi
05-05-2007, 12:27 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ba7_1178335650

I would have punched that bitch in the face, honestly what the hell?

Do people really not have anything better to do than harass others and videotape their own ignorance? please discuss.

gale
05-05-2007, 12:43 PM
I support "PWEETA": People Who Enjoy Eating Tasty Animals

http://www.ooze.com/pweeta/

Seriously, that clip just reaffirms how many misguided nut cases there are out there. Too bad she didn't swallow a little more of that murky water.

repenttokyo
05-05-2007, 01:56 PM
are they on their land? if they are hunting on someone elses land, then they deserve what they get.

Robin-535im
05-05-2007, 02:11 PM
are they on their land? if they are hunting on someone elses land, then they deserve what they get.
I'd be a little nicer in the middle of nowhere with guys who have guns.

John B.
05-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Hippies?? Haven't been any real hippies for a long, long time.

Boone.Msi
05-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Hippies?? Haven't been any real hippies for a long, long time.

Yea i guess your right, more like animal activist maybe? I doubt that land is anyones in particular, even if, you cant own the whole river...

What accent is that(hunters)? I love it "**** off":D

repenttokyo
05-05-2007, 03:34 PM
I'd be a little nicer in the middle of nowhere with guys who have guns.

if it's your property, it's not the middle of nowhere.

Robin-535im
05-05-2007, 04:01 PM
if it's your property, it's not the middle of nowhere.
Well sure... but if it's 100 miles from anyone else and there's a "fight" and the "hippies" "attack" the hunters who "defend" themselves with lethal force... who's to know what really happened? I think they were all fairly civilized, perhaps because it sounds like it happened in the UK somewhere. Here in the US I would sure not take on two hunters in the back woods with a mere camera to protect me. 99% of the population and probably the same population of hunters are upstanding people but what if you happen on that bad 1% and piss them off... I'm just paranoid - survival tactic!

winfred
05-05-2007, 04:08 PM
id a stood up on the bow and pissed in that bitches face, bet she'd let go then

Robin-535im
05-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Or you'd make a new best friend... never know what makes people tick until you try :)

Alexlind123
05-05-2007, 04:17 PM
What i really really dont understand is why in hell those friggin idiots would post that video online. Seriously, its only hurting their cause.

repenttokyo
05-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Or you'd make a new best friend... never know what makes people tick until you try :)

lol.

attack eagle
05-05-2007, 04:45 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ba7_1178335650

I would have punched that bitch in the face, honestly what the hell?

Do people really not have anything better to do than harass others and videotape their own ignorance? please discuss.

What a bunch of ignoramuses.

I doubt they "held the hunters" for two hours as they indicate. Looks like about 3 minutes. Good restraint. I'd have grabbed her hand and dragged her out to the middle of the crick, since she obviously wanted to go for a ride :D .

Thank god we don't have to deal with leftist imbecile activists in the South.

Boone.Msi
05-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Yea they handled it very well, notice when hes taking her hand off the boat, he isn't trying to hurt her, i would have stomped her fingers.

winfred
05-05-2007, 05:04 PM
some of these *******s brains are ****ed up on a whole different level, my peta favorite from a couple years ago was when they live trapped a **** load of deer and put orange vests on them, this back fired in a couple ways, 1 the deer lost it's natural camo and now sticks out like a sore thumb and 2 a sporting goods store offered a bounty on the vests :D
then theres this
http://members.cox.net/kitlou/peta.jpg

Mitch90535im
05-05-2007, 05:09 PM
some of these *******s brains are ****ed up on a whole different level, my peta favorite from a couple years ago was when they live trapped a **** load of deer and put orange vests on them, this back fired in a couple ways, 1 the deer lost it's natural camo and now sticks out like a sore thumb and 2 a sporting goods store offered a bounty on the vests :D
then theres this

Damn, that's the biggest rabbit I've ever seen !!!

Boone.Msi
05-05-2007, 05:59 PM
guess now would be a good time to tell everyone i killed a large possum with a wooden bat at 2am:D

There was alot of commotion in the backyard, growling, snarling (my black lab barking her ass off) i didn't know what the hell it was. I got a good swinging distance away and told my dog to attack at the thing behind the wood pile, a couple yelps and snarls later she came out with it in her mouth while the thing was trying to scratch her eyes out. told her to drop it and just like in the movie "signs" i swung away.

I think i crushed its skull in, with about 8 axe-like swings, pretty nasty...

Ive got some pics, would anyone like to see?:D

Macv
05-05-2007, 06:18 PM
I'd train my dogs to attack.

winfred
05-05-2007, 06:59 PM
i just shoot the annoying things in my backyard

Boone.Msi
05-05-2007, 07:47 PM
yea well, in a neighborhood at 2am that could get the cops knocking on your door.
My dog handled the animal great, i just didn't want her to get bloodied up before it finally died. only bit her on the leg and a small puncture on the snout. I thought those damn things were supposed to play dead when in danger? probably rabid.

gale
05-05-2007, 08:19 PM

haha -- golden shower! LOL

winfred
05-05-2007, 08:25 PM
you haven't met my remington lullaby, old model 12 pump .22 shooting 60gr aguila sss ammo, sounds like a cap gun hits like a sledge hammer, light and quick i can usually have a few more holes in em before they hit the ground after the first shot

yea well, in a neighborhood at 2am that could get the cops knocking on your door.