PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday! Need Parts

John B.
05-05-2007, 07:42 AM
The wife called yesterday at 7:30am to tell me she had rear ended a Ford SUV with a large tow hitch with our 525i Touring. This is not what I like to hear first thing in the morning. The Ford didn't have a scratch but you can see what a 10mph collision can do to the E34. If anyone in the greater New England area is parting an E34 I'm looking for a clean, straight hood, complete bumper/spoiler assy., fan shroud, rt fog light mounting bracket & the radiator/hood mount support piece that runs across the front of the car & bolts to each fender. PM me if you can supply any or all of these parts.

Kalevera
05-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Radiator shroud? You mean core support or fan shroud? I have the fan shroud for sale -- $15 -- in great shape.

See this thread, it's a leftover part from my conversion -- http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32762

PM me if you'd like it.

John B.
05-05-2007, 12:29 PM
PM sent!

attack eagle
05-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Euro depot had a complete widegrill parts car in black that was straight from the doors forward...

John B.
05-06-2007, 06:17 AM
Euro depot had a complete widegrill parts car in black that was straight from the doors forward...

Looking at their site it seems they might have everything I need. Thanks for the tip.