PDA

View Full Version : anyone wanna trade?

markus
04-30-2007, 08:05 PM
youe E34 manual, doesnt matter which model for my 540iA?

Ferret
05-01-2007, 03:55 AM
youe E34 manual, doesnt matter which model for my 540iA?

Lol, I'll swap you for a diesel auto tourer :P

Though shipping it overseas might be a bit difficult XD

Qube
05-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Hmmm if it was black or white.... but ox green? :|

DaveVoorhis
05-01-2007, 08:43 AM
I was just given an '89 E30 318iA. I'll swap that for your 540iA, but you have to pay shipping. :D

Ferret
05-01-2007, 08:49 AM
I was just given an '89 E30 318iA. I'll swap that for your 540iA, but you have to pay shipping. :D

'Just Given' where do you get mates like that from?

I want another petrol now, but it's gotta be a 6cyl :/
EDIT: or 8, I'm not fussy :P

repenttokyo
05-01-2007, 08:52 AM
sure, i'll send you my copy of the manual in exchange for your car - just let me photocopy it first.

DaveVoorhis
05-01-2007, 09:46 AM
'Just Given' where do you get mates like that from?
I hire them specially for the job.

Actually, it's a guy from work who moved close enough to walk wherever he needs to go, decided he wants nothing more to do with cars, and knows I'm "the BMW guy" around here. It's off its MoT and the vehicle speed sensor seems to be dead, but it's only done 84k miles and has a full BMW service history plus recent tyres, brake pads, and exhaust.

Here it is at his place. I'm bringing it home later this week.

http://shark.armchair.mb.ca/~dave/318i/318iA_2.jpg

A bit of detailing, maintenance, and a new front air dam (someone stole it) should put it in top shape. Then I've gotta decide what to do with it.

Ferret
05-01-2007, 10:08 AM
I hire them specially for the job.

Actually, it's a guy from work who moved close enough to walk wherever he needs to go, decided he wants nothing more to do with cars, and knows I'm "the BMW guy" around here. It's off its MoT and the vehicle speed sensor seems to be dead, but it's only done 84k miles and has a full BMW service history plus recent tyres, brake pads, and exhaust.

Here it is at his place. I'm bringing it home later this week.

A bit of detailing, maintenance, and a new front air dam (someone stole it) should put it in top shape. Then I've gotta decide what to do with it.

You lucky bugger!

That'd do as a nice handy runaround, might take a bit to get that red paintwork back up to standard though...