PDA

View Full Version : Last call- Anyone need E34 body parts? Delivery to VA, PA, NY, DC, etc.

Rigmaster
05-05-2004, 09:41 PM
I've got a bunch of good used body parts for E34's. It's been almost impossible to ship most of these, so I'm offering the following: If you buy E34 body parts from me, I might be able to deliver them for FREE if you are between Raleigh, NC and Binghamton, NY, basically anywhere near I-95 from Petersburg, VA to Fredericksburg, VA and I-81 from Winchester, VA to Binghamton, NY. I will be going to the Carlisle (PA) Import car show and Swap Meet which is the 3rd weekend in May (may 21-23), then I will be going to Upstate NY to visit relatives.

I have 1 decent front bumper + hood (granitesilber), plus a couple of good rear bumpers and trunklids (white, granitesilber, cirrusblau, islandgrun) and a bunch of doors. If you need any of these parts, please let me know ASAP. Prices run from $100 to $225, depending on what piece you need and which color. Package deals available.

Thanks,
Bret
Raleigh, NC

TheGeak
05-05-2004, 09:48 PM
Bret: do you have an M5 bumper cover? front or rear? (yeah, i'm really reaching here) What about that little piece of trim on the front of our cars (damn me for forgetting its name) that runs above the bumper but below the headlights....holds the kidney grills in place.

AllanS
05-05-2004, 09:56 PM
Do you have a pair of rear doors in islandgrun? If the paint is in good condition (like, really, really good) I might be interested. Mine are all scuzzed up.

Hallmark
05-06-2004, 08:09 AM
I've got a bunch of good used body parts for E34's. It's been almost impossible to ship most of these, so I'm offering the following: If you buy E34 body parts from me, I might be able to deliver them for FREE if you are between Raleigh, NC and Binghamton, NY, basically anywhere near I-95 from Petersburg, VA to Fredericksburg, VA and I-81 from Winchester, VA to Binghamton, NY. I will be going to the Carlisle (PA) Import car show and Swap Meet which is the 3rd weekend in May (may 21-23), then I will be going to Upstate NY to visit relatives.

I have 1 decent front bumper + hood (granitesilber), plus a couple of good rear bumpers and trunklids (white, granitesilber, cirrusblau, islandgrun) and a bunch of doors. If you need any of these parts, please let me know ASAP. Prices run from $100 to $225, depending on what piece you need and which color. Package deals available.

Thanks,
Bret
Raleigh, NC

Rigmaster
05-06-2004, 08:29 AM
No M5 parts at all, sorry. I think I have the other piece you are describing (I don't know what it's called either), but I'm pretty sure it's bent. I'll check + post here if it's OK.

Thanks,
Bret

Rigmaster
05-06-2004, 08:32 AM
But I don't know if they are "really, really good" paintwise. The paint (IMHO) is nice, maybe even really nice. Sort of hard to tell if they're better than yours......

Bret.

Do you have a pair of rear doors in islandgrun? If the paint is in good condition (like, really, really good) I might be interested. Mine are all scuzzed up.

Unregistered
05-06-2004, 10:40 AM
I'm interested in a front bumper cover and Hood for a 95 525i. Preferably black but if the price is right I'd consider another color.
chrise@tellurian.com

Thanks,
Bret
Raleigh, NC

AllanS
05-06-2004, 01:03 PM
If you can send me pics, my email address is astewart@jmtconsulting.com. Are they complete, with the inside crap as well, or is it just the frame? Thanks,

Allan

Rigmaster
05-06-2004, 08:32 PM
asking $200 for bumper cover, and $200 for hood. Cannot ship these.
Thanks, Bret.

I'm interested in a front bumper cover and Hood for a 95 525i. Preferably black but if the price is right I'd consider another color.
chrise@tellurian.com

Rigmaster
05-06-2004, 08:37 PM
I'll get you some pics by Sunday at the latest.

Thanks!

Bret.

If you can send me pics, my email address is astewart@jmtconsulting.com. Are they complete, with the inside crap as well, or is it just the frame? Thanks,

Allan

Unregistered
05-06-2004, 09:34 PM
Bret,
Hi! I am in definite need of a trunk lid and rear bumper for my 1990 535i. I am located in Lancaster cxounty and could meet you at the swap show in Carlisle. Let me know If you have these parts and in thaT color.
Thanks!
Tim
please reply to: tnicholls@juno.com

Thanks,
Bret
Raleigh, NC[/QUOTE]

Rigmaster
05-06-2004, 10:19 PM
Tim,

I definitely have those parts, in that color. They are straight + rust free, but the paint is pretty faded. The top of the bumper is very faded, and the top center of the trunk lid is pretty faded. Let me know if interested.

Thanks, Bret.

Rigmaster
05-06-2004, 10:32 PM
Allan, check your email- I sent 1 pic- will send more soon.

Thanks, Bret.

AllanS
05-07-2004, 08:19 AM
got it, thanks rigmaster

Unregistered
05-07-2004, 08:56 AM

Thanks,
Bret
Raleigh, NC

Hi Bret,

I just read your article and am on the hunt for a front bumper cover for my 1993 E34/2. I may also be interested in some other parts. I live in Boston, but am a Airline Pilot and I am always flying to Raleigh. We stay at the Holiday Inn next to the Crabtree Mall. If the car is still in Raleigh, I am interested in looking at it. I'll be able to just bring the parts back with me on one of my flights.

Thanks for your time.

rfvb69@hotmail.com
Boston CCA Member

cae1941
05-07-2004, 09:51 AM
asking $200 for bumper cover, and $200 for hood. Cannot ship these.
Thanks, Bret.

I can get a "brand new" bumper cover for $89 from Rockauto.com so no on that one. I'll give you $175 for the hood or $250 for both cover and hood.
I can meet you anytime in Hazleton PA right off Route 81 just before Rt 80.
Chris

P.S. What is Granite Silbur anyway, Gray or Silver like?

Rigmaster
05-11-2004, 09:44 PM
Hi,

I'd be glad to show you the BMW stuff I have next time you are in town. Let me know.

Thanks!

Bret Luter

Hi Bret,

I just read your article and am on the hunt for a front bumper cover for my 1993 E34/2. I may also be interested in some other parts. I live in Boston, but am a Airline Pilot and I am always flying to Raleigh. We stay at the Holiday Inn next to the Crabtree Mall. If the car is still in Raleigh, I am interested in looking at it. I'll be able to just bring the parts back with me on one of my flights.

Thanks for your time.

rfvb69@hotmail.com
Boston CCA Member

Rigmaster
05-11-2004, 09:49 PM
Allan, more pics just sent. Check your mail!

Thanks, Bret.