PDA

View Full Version : Bimmer parts in Dayton Ohio are alway twice the price

Kibokojoe
04-27-2007, 09:49 AM
After owning my 535i for a month now and having to purchase several parts from the BMW dealers I am discovering that they are at least twice as high as everybody elses bimmer dealers. I guess Dayton is a bad place to own a bimmer. Latest part "window clips" $7 to 8 bucks. Crazy

Ken

dacoyote
04-27-2007, 09:54 AM
After owning my 535i for a month now and having to purchase several parts from the BMW dealers I am discovering that they are at least twice as high as everybody elses bimmer dealers. I guess Dayton is a bad place to own a bimmer. Latest part "window clips" $7 to 8 bucks. Crazy

Ken

buy from BMA

shogun
04-27-2007, 09:58 AM
http://home.earthlink.net/~hainesinutah/bmwvendors/

Kibokojoe
04-28-2007, 07:31 AM
Wanted to get the door closed back up so I ran up to the local bimmer dealer to see if they had the part. Sure enough $9.18... I had to walk away. Ordered one on line last night $3.95 to the door. Need to find the shop over there that cranks out this little puppies and buy a gross of the them. Then sell them over here. I use to work in a plastic extruding shop and designed components like these. I am guess they may have about 5 cents worth of product and another 2 cents shooting it. Heck of a margin.

Ken