PDA

View Full Version : German speakers/readers, Help !

Booster
04-27-2007, 09:45 AM
Hi folks......I am having difficulty with the Bablefish translator with German. Its beginning to be a deal breaker for me these days....even though I've tried to learn more German speech.
Can I borrow a few minutes of your time via email and have you correctly translate my incoming messages for me until I can get a transaction completed ? PLEASY PLEASE.;)
Thank you to whomever you will be !!:)
Vinny

shogun
04-27-2007, 10:01 AM
O.K., no problem.
Copy and paste here, so that others also can help, because we already have Saturday morning 00.20 H.
So till I go to bed, I can translate.

Booster
04-27-2007, 10:25 AM
I Almost contacted you again Shogun. But didn't want to bother you too much.
Some of the message content is somewhat private for me. If you don't mind...can I message you directlty??:)
Thanks.........Vinny

shogun
04-27-2007, 10:27 AM
no prob, send PM

Booster
04-27-2007, 10:34 AM
My gracious thanks......PM sent !:)

shogun
04-27-2007, 11:06 AM
Translation done and added some proposals from my side for shipment.
Payment in Germany is usually done by bank remittance/transfer, Paypal is not so common.
I do that always, have an account in Germany and make online transfer, so no commission for Paypal or others.
IBAN info
See your PM box.

International Bank Account Number - IBAN
standard numbering system developed to identify bank accounts from around the world. It was originally developed by banks in Europe to simplify transactions involving bank accounts from other countries.

The IBAN number consists of a two-letter country code followed by two check digits and up to thirty alphanumeric characters known as the basic bank account number (BBAN). It is up to the banking association of each country to determine what BBAN will be set as the standard for that country's bank accounts. Currently, the IBAN is primarily used only by banks in Europe, but the practice is becoming popular in other countries.