PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to BMA (Ives)....

chinist
04-25-2007, 03:13 PM
As long as I'm logged in I should pass this along. Got a call from Ives@ BMA concerning an online order I had placed. He had caught that I had ordered manual motor mounts and auto trans. mounts...wondered if that's what I intended. It was not. When I get the order, I'm still only charged as an online order (no shipping), even with the extra service . So, they deserve some credit here.

And what a difference the new mounts made. Even though the old ones were only showing compression from age, no separation that I could tell. This sucker is smooth.......a new set of tires at the same time may have helped.

Macv
04-25-2007, 03:57 PM
BMA rocks my socks.

ThoreauHD
04-25-2007, 06:53 PM
Ives works his ass off and is a great guy besides. I'm sure I'll meet him one of these days to thank him in person.

Macv
04-25-2007, 06:59 PM
I asked him to come to the e34 Chicago meet. I didn't get a solid answer out of him, so I'm guessing its a no.

Scott C
04-25-2007, 07:52 PM
I can't say enough good things about BMA - I have several times gotten into a bind, called them at 9:00PM (East coast time) and asked them to ship a part overnight (Patrick or Yves). The first was an A/C condensor for the E34, I "saved" money by buying one off of ebay - thing didn't even fit (was too deep). Now, car is apart, no radiator, etc. so called Patrick, sent it overnight (yes I paid for this shipping, but it was actual and reasonable) and put the car together the next day.

I frogged up a head gasket and of course needed one right away - called the stealer - 103$ and had to order. Called Patrick at BMA and he shipped over night for 39$ + 20$ shipping. How the heck can you beat that service?

I just wish their web site was as well laid out as Arizona Autohaus