PDA

View Full Version : anybody recommend any bmw junkyards within 30 mins of toronto?

ryan roopnarine
05-05-2004, 06:17 AM
im sitting here with nothing to do most of the day, and was hoping that i might be able to find a shifter slider and a/s/m switch to plug the hole in my console. thanks IA.

MarkD
05-05-2004, 06:34 AM
im sitting here with nothing to do most of the day, and was hoping that i might be able to find a shifter slider and a/s/m switch to plug the hole in my console. thanks IA.

Hi Ryan,

call me and I'll tell you where they are. The number is on my website. Maybe we can meet up for a little while if you like.

Mark

DanDombrowski
05-05-2004, 01:37 PM
wtf you doing in toronto? Its COLD up there!

TC535i
05-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Bruno's house? :)

632 Regal
05-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Wrong turn?

ryan roopnarine
05-05-2004, 04:40 PM
sorry about not responding earlier mark, one of my hosts took the day off of werk, and i thought it would be better to sleep in open sight of them, and let them take my sis shopping, for politeness sake. the other host is taking tomorrow off to do some tourist trap type stuff with us, so i might not be able to look at anything until friday....ill call you sometime between now and then, if you're around.

Hi Ryan,

call me and I'll tell you where they are. The number is on my website. Maybe we can meet up for a little while if you like.

Mark

ryan roopnarine
05-05-2004, 04:41 PM
its no worse than 28-40 F here, tshirt and shorts weather...wish there were snow here so i could test out the car's fabulous traction :D .

wtf you doing in toronto? Its COLD up there!