PDA

View Full Version : ok guys im putting my E34 up for sale. PM if interested

markus
04-16-2007, 11:56 AM
its time to sell my E34 540iA. Way too many bills right now and i need cash for school in the fall. YES it does have an Alusil block. I have confirmed this myself with the casting number on the block.

The car is a 1994 540i in oxford green with a silver grey interior. It currently has about 128k on it. I purchased it in October with 122k and replaced the following:

Thrust arms and bushings
control arms
tirerod assemblies and center link
idler arm
engine and tranny mounts
Bilstein Sports with Eibach Prokit springs
new rear mounts
new lower raditor hose and thermostat

A few other mods are the euro tails, clear corners, M tec rear fillter plate, euro front plate bracket and a blaupunkt bahamas cd player that matches the interior perfectly because you can adjust the color.

Cosmetically the paint is ok, but it has some light oxidation on the hood. it can use a good polish. looks great when its polished and waxed. the front seats are on ok condition, just dirty. they have no rips or tears otherwise. the wood shifter has a few cracks in it as does the wood on the doors but its not very noticeable unless you really look.

these are about all the negative things I can think of right now about this car. It drives down the road straight and is all original. No accidents. It idles a little rough when cold but smooths out perfectly once warmed up. This car can probly use intake gaskets and I planned on doing this in the future but I need to sell asap. I hate to sell because I have a lot of time and money invested into this car but I have to let it go for now

upon sale car comes with a brand new water pump and valve cover gaskets, spark plugs and oil filter. I have a set of OEM BMW style 19 wheels that came off a 540i sport that can go with the car for an extra $500. there are a few pics below. Of course this is before I lowered it and put clears on. the new owner will be very happy. last oil change was done using shell synthetic less than 1k ago. I have done all the work myself and have made a record of when the work was done and how many miles the vehicle has. I also have all the receipts. The new owner will not be disappointed. Im asking $5500 without the style 19s and $6000 with. Or make me an offer you feel is right. I am going to replace it with my friends 1987 325is. I am located near Scranton, PA. My cell is 570-417-9761 and my email is german_owns_you@hotmail.com

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r45/markus_037/?action=view&current=HPIM0082.jpg
http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r45/markus_037/?action=view&current=HPIM0080-1.jpg
http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r45/markus_037/?action=view&current=HPIM0081.jpg

CharlesAFerg
04-16-2007, 06:04 PM
i would so buy it, but you're far away
I've got a buyer for my 525 too...

Tiger
04-16-2007, 07:10 PM
Maybe I got a solution... Markus will drive it out to you... Just pay for some gas and a train or plane ticket back home... how's that?

Macv
04-16-2007, 08:12 PM
Sad to see you sell.

markus
04-16-2007, 08:39 PM
its sad but education is more important than cars right now. im still awaiting for the valve body to be fixed. im sure once thats done the car will be good for a long time.

but fear not my fellow comerades, ill stick around for giving advice and leaving my opinions. im a real BMW enthusiast.

charles if you are serious about flying it here or driving it back home e-mail me. I can have shipping arangements at your cost. atleast i know it would go to a good home.

rickm
04-17-2007, 05:35 AM
its sad but education is more important than cars right now.

Excellent thinking.

Good luck selling, if I needed another I'd snap it up. I really want those style 19s but I'm selling mine this summer too.

txp135
04-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Nice deal, looks like a lot of the work has been done to it.

ThoreauHD
04-29-2007, 06:21 PM
If only this was on sale a year ago... SOB. Post on ebay man. I haven't seen a 540 on there for the longest time, and certainly not at that price.