PDA

View Full Version : Clear corner lights / eBay fog lights quality

Unregistered
05-04-2004, 09:24 PM
Is there any significant qualitative difference between factory OEM clear corner lights (front turn signals) and the aftermarket ones sold on eBay? OEM seem to cost about 4 X more, but are they really better?

How about aftermarket fog lights as found on eBay--are these decent quality?

Jimmy535i
05-05-2004, 06:13 AM
I purchased clear corners on ebay. They were OK quality. I personally did not like the way they looked on the car. So I re-sold them on ebay and re-installed the original. I also purchased fog lights on ebay. They were ok quality and worked fine. I prefer the Hella fog lights. Hellas are about $150.00 pair from BMA versus $90 + shipping for the OEM.

dbluband
05-05-2004, 08:05 AM
I just sold my e34. I have a set I purchased off of e-bay. They were adaquate quality. If your interested, I'll sell them for $20.00 with shipping included.

thanks,
Dave Bluband

dbluband "at" comcast.net

I purchased clear corners on ebay. They were OK quality. I personally did not like the way they looked on the car. So I re-sold them on ebay and re-installed the original. I also purchased fog lights on ebay. They were ok quality and worked fine. I prefer the Hella fog lights. Hellas are about $150.00 pair from BMA versus $90 + shipping for the OEM.