PDA

View Full Version : OT:anybody else wanna see redline...

steve0suprem0
04-12-2007, 09:01 AM
...knowing fully well that it will have **** for plot, a pile of douchebag actors, but a bunch of bitchin cars driving really fast? i mean, there's a bunch of nice euros int hat preview... somebody tell me i'm not the only one interested in this movie just because of the cars...

ILoveMPower
04-12-2007, 09:08 AM
Yeah I'm guilty as well... I can almost guarantee this movie is by the same lame bastards that did the fast and furious movies too

At least they realized what type of cars to go with

repenttokyo
04-12-2007, 09:15 AM
actually, the movie was made outside the hollywood system by a rich dude who just wanted to make a movie with all of his cars. the producer OWNS every car in the movie, and crashes several of them, on purpose.

bmwrp8
04-12-2007, 09:15 AM
Yeah I'm guilty as well... I can almost guarantee this movie is by the same lame bastards that did the fast and furious movies too

At least they realized what type of cars to go with

EXACTLY!

Qube
04-12-2007, 09:37 AM
Redline - See-how-big-my-dick-is-by-the-number-of-cars-I-down - The Movie

steve0suprem0
04-12-2007, 11:09 AM
actually, the movie was made outside the hollywood system by a rich dude who just wanted to make a movie with all of his cars. the producer OWNS every car in the movie, and crashes several of them, on purpose.

wow, i didn't know he owned ALL of them... did hear about some kickass porsche of his he mangled in it tho...

and qube, i think it's "see-how-small..." not that i'm not trying to make up for something with the supercharger...

ryan roopnarine
04-12-2007, 01:09 PM
you mean the asses in boy-shorts movie?

attack eagle
04-12-2007, 04:45 PM
I wantot see it... when it comes out on DVD so I can skip all dialogue and jsutwatch the cars. SHould be a good 15 minute shortfilm.

Nick.Hay
04-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Ahh... This is where the crashed Enzo and stuff comes into play!! I see...

I heard that he smashed up one of his Porsches specifically for the filming of the movie (I know the enzo accident was a mistake tho).