PDA

View Full Version : OT: radio dj loses job over don imus thing

markus
04-11-2007, 04:53 PM
http://wnep.com/Global/story.asp?S=6354805

what a load of BS. you know. I dont get it. A sports announcer makes a comment about the ruckers lady b-ball team calling them "nappy headed hoes". well jesus christ, the whole team looks like they are gang members. now people who had nothing to do with it in the first place are getting fired.

this is communism people.

repenttokyo
04-11-2007, 05:34 PM
where I come from gang members wear suits and ties. you can't tell who is in a gang by how they dress, trust me.

Macv
04-11-2007, 06:37 PM
you can't tell who is in a gang by how they dress, trust me

Fo sho. I wear normal boot cut jeans and a collared shirt, and I'm in da bloodz.

repenttokyo
04-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Fo sho. I wear normal boot cut jeans and a collared shirt, and I'm in da bloodz.

lol.

Boone.Msi
04-11-2007, 08:51 PM
someones gonna pop a cap in yo azz nucka

RockJock
04-13-2007, 11:42 AM
http://www.rense.com/general76/nap.htm

Ross
04-13-2007, 12:20 PM
Sad situation all around. Imus used really poor judgement both in making the comment and in bowing down so low to appologize to hypocrites like Sharpton and JJ. Imus is an ass but doesn't deserve this.
I'm so ****in' sick of thin skinned whiners.

Tiger
04-13-2007, 05:34 PM
Sure you can... if they are missing their fingers... Japan is way up there in sophisticated gang...

Blitzkrieg Bob
04-13-2007, 07:17 PM
where I come from gang members wear suits and ties. you can't tell who is in a gang by how they dress, trust me.

Pretty easy to spot if you know what to look for.

We used to look for Tattoos, certain style of speech, dress and "occupation", hold 'em at the airport until the next flight back.

Denton
04-13-2007, 07:58 PM
Sad situation all around. Imus used really poor judgement both in making the comment and in bowing down so low to appologize to hypocrites like Sharpton and JJ. Imus is an ass but doesn't deserve this.
I'm so ****in' sick of thin skinned whiners.

Bingo.

Sharpton and JJ need to be hung. Pepetuating racism and get away with it.

repenttokyo
04-13-2007, 08:56 PM
Pretty easy to spot if you know what to look for.

We used to look for Tattoos, certain style of speech, dress and "occupation", hold 'em at the airport until the next flight back.

I grew up in the same hometown as the headquarters of the Canadian Hells Angels....most of them are just like you and me. Except richer and with criminal records.

ThoreauHD
04-14-2007, 12:51 AM
I don't think Imus was fired for this. Something else is going on. Nappy headed ho is the tamest phrase that I've heard on the radio. Negroids have said that and worse to their mothers. I think some old white guy with a grudge and a wand ended his cracker ass cracka for different reasons.

Oh well. It's just radio, and Imus was an *******- but freedom of speech isn't canceled out when the phrase "nappy headed hos" pops out. The ****in **** doesn't work that way beyatch. And all of the stuff I've just said has been overheard while Al Sharpton finished his 7th whitecastle hamburger at Christmas eve dinner.