PDA

View Full Version : 2007 OZ E34 love in!

wingman
04-05-2007, 02:13 AM
Hi to all OZ E34 owners,

As discussed at Oran Park recently, I would like to extend an invitation to all OZ E34 owners to join me for a weekend of all things E34 at my place in sunny Goulburn. The weekend being looked at is 11-12 August as this coincides with the NSW BMW Driver's Club weekend at Wakefield Park.

It's early days yet so I don't expect any RSVPs just some ideas for the weekend. I envisage some kind of driving activity on Saturday. A BBQ and some kind of car activity (maybe an easy 'tulip' rally), drinking 'til late then attending Wakefield Park on Sunday. We could incorporate some playstation racing activity for when the beer is flowing...the options are endless.

Accomodation would be similar to MattyB's weekend last year. I don't live in a palace but there is plenty of floor space for an airbed/sleeping bag. Depending on numbers I could pitch a tent in the backyard if necessary but Goulburn is still pretty cold in August.

International E34 driver's are most welcome especially our Kiwi cousins and it is rumoured that fukem5 will be attending!!!

Can someone make this a 'sticky' please

BigKriss
04-05-2007, 02:30 AM
I would love to come Tony. I had such a good time at Matt's place last time. I can't see any track days around the 11th of August though. There is Wakefield on the 22nd of July or Oran Park in September.

http://www.bmwclubnsw.asn.au/clubsport.html

Paul in NZ
04-05-2007, 03:14 AM
not that you guys are boring or anything....any other motor sports events on round there,and where is Goulburn.Cold? Whats cold to you Tony?
Thinks....

Zeuk in Oz
04-05-2007, 03:36 AM
Sounds interesting, Tony.

Let me work on it !

BTW, where the hell is Goulburn ? :D

ps. I presume we will be bringing our own bath & drinking water ?

Actually will be driving through Goulburn in about an hour and a half's time on my way to Narooma for Easter. 4 Days off - my annual holiday ! :) ( And no, that isn't a joke ! )

Fred Tyler
04-05-2007, 04:01 AM
I am also very interested in getting there for some of that weekend, regardless of the Wakefield race day. I am near Nowra but can advise that Goulburn is a 3 blanket town in August. Happy Easter to all and drive safely.

genphreak
04-05-2007, 09:26 AM
I am also very interested in getting there for some of that weekend, regardless of the Wakefield race day. I am near Nowra but can advise that Goulburn is a 3 blanket town in August. Happy Easter to all and drive safely.Whata great Idea Tony, I'll kip on the floor gladly Tony, sounds like a great idea. It'll be hilarious having 10 e34s doing 60kmh through that 10km long 6 lane highway through the place... I should bring my skis and schedule the hangout on the to/way from the snow... the week be4 or after maybe... Hmmm

wingman
04-07-2007, 01:00 AM
For Paul in NZ, It snows here so that is kinda cold for Oz. BigKriss, GJP has mooted that weekend as he said it was a race weekend. I don't really care two ways It is still a convenient weekend for me and hopefully for you guys as well. Does anyway know how to make this a sticky so it doesn't get lost?

rob101
04-07-2007, 02:36 AM
august 11 is along way off a realistic day to aim for to get my car functioning okay :D
took her out for a round trip 300 km no sweat, I will be a maybe, so long there are no failures in the next 3 months i can't see why not need a "wingman" to drive down with me (where is keith? or should i bring my mate yang who also has a calypso e34)

Paul in NZ
04-07-2007, 04:58 AM
For Paul in NZ, It snows here so that is kinda cold for Oz.

Its cold enough for me too!

Bimmerman
04-07-2007, 05:27 AM
No prizes for guessing if I'll be there... Is there a bottlo nearby? ;)

rob101
04-07-2007, 05:36 AM
yes that is important, my local supply of mini-kegs has been taken over by BWS and they no sell mini-kegs :(

mattyb
04-07-2007, 10:20 AM
put me at the scene! im there without fail, thanks Tony.

kev535i
04-08-2007, 01:12 AM
i will try to get to this one great to have plenty of notice

wingman
04-08-2007, 07:02 AM
Thanks for replies gentlemen. Does anyone know how to make this a sticky or is it a moderator only thing? Bottlo??? Plenty of those. There is one particular drive through that I get held up in now and then by one of the local drunks telling me "I love my BMW's" I keep meaning to ask him how many he has he he he... He would be blown out to see so many at his local! My plans for my garage are, as we speak, with the council so by August the 'man cave' should be raring to go for the festivities!!!

mattyb
04-08-2007, 07:10 AM
going to have a pot belly stove in the cave?

fukem5
04-08-2007, 07:15 AM
Yesh my frens, I would be honoured as your special geusht. Iam testing for the new Lada F1 team in Mogadishu early in Augusht and having a penis reduction while I am in bangkok so more chicky babes can realise the best there is to offer. I am schpeaking wif Shumacher today and will ashk him iff he comes too, is it OK if I bring him?

wingman
04-08-2007, 07:15 AM
going to have a pot belly stove in the cave?

I have an old Metters 'Canberra' solid fuel stove that I pulled out of my old house in the central west. I've got everything needed to hook it up including flu(sp). Apparantly council hates that kinda thing though.

mattyb
04-08-2007, 07:17 AM
maybe Fukem5 can rig a negative carbon credits accumilator on it, just like the ones on ebay

wingman
04-08-2007, 07:25 AM
Tell me this fukem5, Are you in any way related to that guy Borat? I'm not sure if he drives a car anywhere near a good as you but his outlook on life is similar. Have you fitted the neural transducer to your track day car yet? I've heard that you were able to connect it to some nerve points on your beautiful bonce and channel any famous dead race car driver you wanted and drive accordingly. Nuvalari, Fangio, Brock???

pundit
04-08-2007, 06:25 PM
Tell me this fukem5, Are you in any way related to that guy Borat?...
Yeah his sister is the 4th bestus prostitute in all of Siberia! :D

Zeuk in Oz
04-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Good to know that if Wingman's barbie fails, there is a nice place to eat on the main drag - the Paragon Cafe - an institution in Goulburn.

Actually had a really nice meal there last night on the way back from Narooma and it was worth recommending. Licensed too ! ;)

GJPinAU
04-09-2007, 07:19 PM
I intend to be there "with bells on!" (probably a tutu)

The weekend being looked at is 11-12 August as this coincides with the NSW BMW Driver's Club weekend at Wakefield Park.
Sorry mate, that is a State Race meeting not BMW.

Can someone make this a 'sticky' please
PM BillR

also, put an RSVP list on your original post, all you have to do is hit the Edit button.

cheers,
Greg

Boom n Zoom
04-09-2007, 07:27 PM
This does sound very good, if I can do it I will.

Rob, I would be happy to make a trip of it would be good to run in tandem.

So is there some sort of track activity? I need a fix of some tracktime badly. The GT Legends Schnizer CSL (Which I love) is great, but nothing beats doing it for real.

Looking forward to it, put me down as a possible Tony.

Cheers!

BnZ

rob101
04-09-2007, 08:30 PM
This does sound very good, if I can do it I will.

Rob, I would be happy to make a trip of it would be good to run in tandem.

So is there some sort of track activity? I need a fix of some tracktime badly. The GT Legends Schnizer CSL (Which I love) is great, but nothing beats doing it for real.

Looking forward to it, put me down as a possible Tony.

Cheers!

BnZ
I was thinking of making it a bit longer ie go down to terrigal in one day or somewhere on the central coast and meeting with mattyb on the morning of the meet so we can follow him from central coast to goulburn. I think bris to goulburn is a little to far to make in one day.

Geoff Hoad
04-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Goulburn, in winter!!!? You sadist you. Most of us don't own snow chains or ice picks. And if the wind blows it will be colder than a Polar Bear's Bum! Talk about knowing how a frozen fish finger feels! :)

Pity it doesn't coincide with a club track day otherwise it would have been good to see how many E34's could have been enticed out onto the track...

The Bigfella
04-10-2007, 05:06 AM
I like the sound of a trip to sunny Goulburn. Definitely need to check the Wakefield thing out.

I fired up the M5 today after a six month hibernation - rego tomorrow and then a trip up the coast - maybe Yamba, maybe Brisbane to run her in.

I'll need to work on some bigger brakes methinks for Wakefield.

Ian

BigKriss
04-10-2007, 07:17 AM
I have emailed wakefield park to see if there are any open track days around that time

EDIT: Here is what they said;

Kris,

At this stage our August calendar isn't completed. We do however have a couple days in place (but these could change) for our speed off the streets for cars. Thurs 9th, Mon 13th and Fri 17th.

You will need to double check these days a little closer to the date though in case of changes.

Chris

mattyb
04-10-2007, 07:41 AM
no problemo. you guys know where I am I'll have breakky ready!

genphreak
04-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Breakfast??? Heh, I'm coming North too... will pick the snow chains up on the way back, 2 years back the highway was blocked by snow at Goulburn. Ther Paragon would have been packed Zeuk... this'll shape up well me thinks, expecially with the Brisbane boys if they can make it!

Good one Tony!

GJPinAU
04-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Goulburn, in winter!!!? You sadist you. Most of us don't own snow chains or ice picks. And if the wind blows it will be colder than a Polar Bear's Bum! Talk about knowing how a frozen fish finger feels! :)

Pity it doesn't coincide with a club track day otherwise it would have been good to see how many E34's could have been enticed out onto the track...
Dude, your the Aussie version of "Who is Winfred?"

Where you been mate? Long time no hear.

mattyb
04-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Tony, just confirm I will be there. Have booked it in with the missus so she'll be off to her mums for the weekend.

genphreak
04-13-2007, 10:34 PM
EDIT: Here is what they said; At this stage our August calendar isn't completed. We do however have a couple days in place (but these could change) for our speed off the streets for cars. Thurs 9th, Mon 13th and Fri 17th Chris[/quote]Mate, I'm there... let's burn some rubber! How's the perparation of that block coming along? We'll have the injector kits in a week or so.

Interesting sig btw, do you reckon she's been Genetically Modified? That banana 'iz da split'!

wingman
04-15-2007, 04:40 AM
Tony, just confirm I will be there. Have booked it in with the missus so she'll be off to her mums for the weekend.

Excellent Matty! I'm going to book my missus off with her mum for the weekend as well!

wingman
04-15-2007, 04:46 AM
Now this is not a promise!!!

I am going to make some enquiries with the boss of the Police Driver Training facility and see whether there is any chance of a visit on the Saturday. At the most this would include a go on the skid pan (heaven on a stick as it is coated with lanoline), VMA (vehicle manouverability area) to see how good you really are and... the pursuit training track!!! At the least this would include 'a look' at the venue. I get on well with the boss but I'm not sure if they are still working on weekends. THIS IS NOT A PROMISE!

rob101
04-15-2007, 03:46 PM

I am going to make some enquiries with the boss of the Police Driver Training facility and see whether there is any chance of a visit on the Saturday. At the most this would include a go on the skid pan (heaven on a stick as it is coated with lanoline), VMA (vehicle manouverability area) to see how good you really are and... the pursuit training track!!! At the least this would include 'a look' at the venue. I get on well with the boss but I'm not sure if they are still working on weekends. THIS IS NOT A PROMISE!
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Zeuk in Oz
04-15-2007, 06:12 PM
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Surely you mean
droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

rob101
04-15-2007, 06:35 PM
Surely you mean
droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
I mean Pleasure Overload.

mattyb
04-16-2007, 12:41 AM
oh so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeet!

yy101
04-17-2007, 02:25 AM
Okay I am in too...gotta show committment!

BigKriss
04-17-2007, 06:11 AM
This sounds great Tony, do you have any pictures of the facilities?

genphreak
04-17-2007, 08:49 AM
WOW. UNReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal. Godd luck with the Boss Tony! that would be Fffff F A B U L O U S!!!

rob101
04-17-2007, 03:36 PM
uh oh, I've got some gremlins living in my electrics hope 4 months is enough to fix all my problem :p

wingman
04-20-2007, 03:45 AM
I've got some pics but they are all stuck together for some reason...

wingman
04-20-2007, 03:59 AM
You're more than welcome YY101!!! Your 540 looks sweet and it'll sound sweet when you and MattyB start thoes bad boys up in the morning. The '02 would be more than welcome also. I've got a soft spot for them after my 'experience' with my '67 1600-2.

wingman
04-20-2007, 04:02 AM
Just got my new rear end bits from BMA (Bilstein shocks, top mounts, bump stops), the fronts will be ordered soon so I'll be going out soon to suss some good driving routes for the love in.

95-540iLE
04-20-2007, 07:30 AM
As the Bigfella will testify, we have been looking at a date and location for out 2nd annual E34 M5 & 540iLE meet and tour and Wakefield and the Southern highlands was one of the options as was August.

Twould be good to catch up with a few other E34's at the same time - so may be worth exploring this option a bit further.

wingman
04-20-2007, 07:39 AM
If last year was anything to go by you would not want to miss the love-in. You guys have the most desired of the breed but all are welcome and we can all learn from each other. It would be great to see you guys attend.

wingman
05-04-2007, 06:13 AM
The slab for my E34 Cave is being laid next week so it will be in full swing by the time August comes around.

mattyb
05-04-2007, 11:01 PM
nice work Tony. I guess we all should bring a small cave warming gift to break her in so to speak.

rob101
05-07-2007, 11:02 PM
nice work Tony. I guess we all should bring a small cave warming gift to break her in so to speak.
like this? (http://search.carsguide.news.com.au/news/find-a-car/power-search/search-results/car-details.do?make=BMW&model=750IL&make2=&model2=&make3=&model3=&keyword=&priceFrom=&priceTo=&body=&newBody=&transmission=&lifeStyle=&yearFrom=&yearTo=&location=QLD&postcode=&radius=&stockNumber=&sortFields=A&asc=true&pageNumber=&searchType=4&dealerId=&featureAd=false&vehicleId=NIMCOURIER%3A1168684V1&vehicleType=2)

wingman
05-09-2007, 02:17 AM
No Pics! Have you bought it?

rob101
05-09-2007, 11:52 PM
No Pics! Have you bought it?
nah, no space. I might get one if i sell the e28 when i hook up this new job and move into a new place. they are just so goddam cheap!

mattyb
05-22-2007, 08:48 AM
Nothing to report really, just had an awesome drive home, windows down wireless turned up, cruising along the F3 at 12am all good. just got in and have seen this thread sitting here for a few days so though Id give it a bump, hope u dudes are all well , especially Paul in Iraq, and look forward to seeing your drunk heads in August. spoke with Fukem 5 the other day, he might be there but he is in negotiations within Ian Thorpe to model his new pearl ringed schtudded schpeedos in the rainbow version of hustler and wanker monthly.

BigKriss
05-22-2007, 08:58 AM
I thought Paul was in QLD, near Cairns, not Iraq. "Hustler and wanker", is that a gay mans magazine?

Nothing to report really, just had an awesome drive home, windows down wireless turned up, cruising along the F3 at 12am all good. just got in and have seen this thread sitting here for a few days so though Id give it a bump, hope u dudes are all well , especially Paul in Iraq, and look forward to seeing your drunk heads in August. spoke with Fukem 5 the other day, he might be there but he is in negotiations within Ian Thorpe to model his new pearl ringed schtudded schpeedos in the rainbow version of hustler and wanker monthly.

rob101
05-22-2007, 04:00 PM
Things are going well for me, looks like basically all of my job options will enable me to take my car off the road and get an engine swap. even if its not ready by that point. I should be able to make it by plane or get a lift :p with my friend yang from brisbane.

GJPinAU
05-22-2007, 05:55 PM
Me, on the other hand, am going into hospital on the 25th June to have a shoulder reco and will be in a sling for 6 weeks
Its a bugger because I even managed to get a khanacross that was cancelled to be re-run on the 19th of August.
Hopefully if Phil is going he can give me a lift.:(

Zeuk in Oz
05-23-2007, 02:50 AM
Good luck with the shoulder, Greg.
You know what causes that, don't you ?
W***ing too much ! ;)

Am I allowed to say working ? :D

mattyb
05-23-2007, 03:20 AM
mate i can give you a lift if u need its on the way.

mattyb
05-23-2007, 03:22 AM
gay magazine? dunno mate you tell me. could be a bosnian herzogovianian gay mag that Fuken 5 reads

wingman
05-25-2007, 05:21 AM
Hey all! Still no slab laid for the man cave!!! I have to demolish my old shed/carport first as the man cave will be 'too big'?!?! No such thing in my books but a bugger all the same. I was hoping to just transfer the important things from the shed straight to the cave (Autoglym collection/BMW badge collection/WRX wheels I just bought for the wife's Subaru...). I got the sh**s with the council recently. I've paid those robbers over $700 in fees and nothing's been built yet... Anyway, all will be sorted by August. What do you guys think about the OZ E34 M5/540 club attending? I say the more the merrier but I'll be jealous as hell when those M5 bad boys show up. There's still an M5 100k's away from me for sale but it's got almost 300k on the clock! I couldn't imagine how much a rebuild would cost. Keep well brothers!

Bimmerman
05-25-2007, 06:13 AM
I thought Paul was in QLD, near Cairns, not Iraq.
Yep got back just in time for Christmas holidays, just been lurking since. Cant seem to post on the board from the work computers plus a busy time in general doing our South Oz, QLD, & Vic maintenance schedules leaves little time to keep in touch... :(
Still hoping to make the meet though!

"as the man cave will be 'too big'?!?!" We'll have none of that bulls**t around here, thanks mate!!!

wingman
05-25-2007, 07:30 AM
Been to the sandpit? Cool. Go the green! Gongs galore!!! Remember: you can never have too many acoutrements!!! I've just got back from the wilds of Holdsworthy and I'm as sore as sh*t (section attacks for two days & nights straight). Good to see you back safely brother and looking forward to catching up in August. I agree that there is no such B.S. as the mancave being 'too big'. Last time we spoke you were talking about getting out. If so why don't you consider the cops as your next career move. We could do with some really good people. PM me and we'll have a chat.

rob101
05-27-2007, 03:32 PM
Been to the sandpit? Cool. Go the green! Gongs galore!!! Remember: you can never have too many acoutrements!!! I've just got back from the wilds of Holdsworthy and I'm as sore as sh*t (section attacks for two days & nights straight). Good to see you back safely brother and looking forward to catching up in August. I agree that there is no such B.S. as the mancave being 'too big'. Last time we spoke you were talking about getting out. If so why don't you consider the cops as your next career move. We could do with some really good people. PM me and we'll have a chat.
I saw in the paper they removed some massive sheep tourist attraction from goulburn. Now that was 'too big'.

mattyb
05-27-2007, 05:49 PM
yeh i saw that too! that was incredible, how friggin big was it?

Bimmerman
05-30-2007, 07:13 AM
why don't you consider the cops as your next career move. Aah, so that was YOU making that ungodly racket, We'll be having a chat next meet, me doing the shouting, you at attention!!!:D

I like the police, however, if i joined, due to generally being underpaid, under resourced, over stretched, and over scrutinized, i would end up punching some senior officer who truly deserved it, ending in a lose/lose situation all round i fear...;)
The Army psychs are already watching me... It's not paranoia when they're all out to get you you know...:p

Nick.Hay
05-31-2007, 02:55 AM
Somewhat off topic guys,

But there is a new AusBMW forums started up recently for BMW heads. Forums for all models and so on. Check it out at

www.ausbmw.freeforums.org

I know thiss place is 'the' home on the net for E34... but it would be nice (particularly for us aussies) to see a few more heads hanging out and generally doing what we do here.

mattyb
05-31-2007, 03:20 AM
(Most users ever online was 12 on Fri Jan 11, 2002 1:05 am) 2002 ????

I guess 5 years is kinda new if its just been dicovered, anyone else had a look?

BigKriss
06-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Any updates on using the skidpan Tony?

Edit: Also any guys doing the Motorkhana Eastern Creek Skidpan day on Sunday 30 June. It's been talked about here on previous years, there no link of the bmw drivers (nsw) website yet.

wingman
06-17-2007, 01:52 AM
Hi all,

I've been off the air due to work and army (thanks bimmerman!!!). No updates as yet on skidpan as yet but stay tuned. Mancave is STILL NOT BUILT. I'm off the QLD for all of July with the army so the cheese and kisses will be the co-ord for the construction (God I hope she doesn't choose pink walls while I'm away...). BE aware that they use lanoline on the skid pan (messy!!!) and it may be the case that we have to use one of their cars (crummydoor) to have a go. Stay tuned.

mattyb
06-17-2007, 06:46 AM
crummy dore is fine with me.

mattyb
06-17-2007, 06:47 AM
btw do you need the bimmer army down there for the shed build? between us all we can do it in no time. im good for it if you need a hand.

rob101
06-17-2007, 04:44 PM
crummy dore is fine with me.
first and only cummydore i drove was a VH so I have low expectations:p

Zeuk in Oz
06-17-2007, 06:58 PM
first and only cummydore i drove was a VH so I have low expectations:p
Drove a mate's VE SSV the other night. 6.0 litre V8 with 273 kW, but crook brakes and even worse suspension - shocks totally inadequate.

Wheels car of the year - right !

rob101
06-17-2007, 08:24 PM
Drove a mate's VE SSV the other night. 6.0 litre V8 with 273 kW, but crook brakes and even worse suspension - shocks totally inadequate.

Wheels car of the year - right !
bummer dude, I thought they were good. I shall stick to my german cars :) I have almost completed Operation: wean gf from crummy holden astra.

what a lemon, I will never buy an opel ever! gf is getting e36 318ti power up, soon she will be deflating e36 318i and 318is drivers' ergos at the traffic lights.

GJPinAU
06-17-2007, 09:48 PM
bummer dude, I thought they were good. I shall stick to my german cars :) I have almost completed Operation: wean gf from crummy holden astra.

what a lemon, I will never buy an opel ever! gf is getting e36 318ti power up, soon she will be deflating e36 318i and 318is drivers' ergos at the traffic lights.
Get her a cabriolet, then she can go topless!:D

Zeuk in Oz
06-17-2007, 11:29 PM
Get her a cabriolet, then she can go topless!:D
Don't worry, he can't help himself, Rob.

He's reached 50 now (like the best of us) and thinks he can dream about anything ! :D

Dream on, Greg ! ;)

GJPinAU
06-18-2007, 12:55 AM
Don't worry, he can't help himself, Rob.

He's reached 50 now (like the best of us) and thinks he can dream about anything ! :D

Dream on, Greg ! ;)
I'm sooo sick of this!
every time you make a comment on something, someone has to bring up your age...
and further more...

What were we talking about???

Zeuk in Oz
06-18-2007, 01:24 AM
I'm sooo sick of this!
every time you make a comment on something, someone has to bring up your age...
and further more...

What were we talking about???
Obviously the valium & warm milk isn't working, Greg.

Try the prozac and orange juice ! ;)

See, never mentioned our age once ! :D

rob101
06-18-2007, 03:04 AM
hehe, sigh I hope i can make it to the gathering's festivities. I've got heaps going on starting a new job in 2nd week of July moving house then as well. I am "donating" (for $2k) my e28 be absorbed into yy_101's ever extending collection:D about that time as well.

Have been thinking of switching to the dark horses with teuton crests on their bonnets also (with a return to e34 later in life in the form of an e34 m5). Consequently I am going to be doing alot on my e34 in the coming months

Zeuk in Oz
06-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Have been thinking of switching to the dark horses with teuton crests on their bonnets
You're being far too cryptic for an old bloke like me, Rob.

Please give me few more clues.

rob101
06-18-2007, 05:37 PM
You're being far too cryptic for an old bloke like me, Rob.

Please give me few more clues.
thinking of getting a 944S, as it will be a weekend rather than a daily driver. I get to go to work on the ferry rather than run the bogan gauntlet :D

that is not assured though. in the short term i intend on doing all the jobs on my car that I've not had time (or space) to do.

yy101
06-20-2007, 02:32 AM
Hey wingman, are you in QLD for the Talisman Saber 07 exercise?

wingman
06-22-2007, 06:23 AM
Hey wingman, are you in QLD for the Talisman Saber 07 exercise?

Negative Ghostrider. Still in training to be an orifice. They don't trust us with anything yet.

wingman
06-22-2007, 06:29 AM
Here's a funny thing. We were to have the landscaping for the man cave done this week but... THERE IS TOO MUCH RAIN IN GOULBURN!!!!! They are worried about half of our backyard washing into the back lane! It all should be done when I'm in Brissy with the army for all of July so I'll come back with a full pocket and a new mancave! Gotta love tax free income and military leave...

P.S. The wife's Merc 300TE is proving difficult. Seems like everyone wants the buggers and I keep on missing the good ones by a day or two. If anyone knows someone selling a 'low' mileage one with cruise, sunroof and leather or MB tex please let me know. God I wish BMW made a 7 seater...

Zeuk in Oz
06-22-2007, 10:08 PM
May I suggest an ML 270 CDI - worth a look.

The Bigfella
07-03-2007, 10:23 PM
Hey Rob101

anyone ever tell you that the throwing stars go on the other way?

rob101
07-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Hey Rob101

anyone ever tell you that the throwing stars go on the other way?
yes they did, i'll have to do that when i do my wheel bearings.

BigKriss
07-09-2007, 03:23 AM
It's only 4 weeks away now. I will try hard to make it down.

mattyb
07-09-2007, 03:54 AM
we know you'll be there matey!!

know you'll be there matey!!!!!!

be there matey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or we'll come and get ya. sort the lady out hard for a few days non stop prior and you'll be there alright

BigKriss
07-09-2007, 04:52 AM
lol. thats funny. I'll try and come matt!

we know you'll be there matey!!

know you'll be there matey!!!!!!

be there matey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or we'll come and get ya. sort the lady out hard for a few days non stop prior and you'll be there alright

pundit
07-12-2007, 02:26 AM
Looks like I may be able to make it.

GJPinAU
07-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Looks like I may be able to make it.
I put you on the list as a "maybe" but we need to move you to the "In" list

BigKriss
08-18-2007, 08:17 AM
hey keith