PDA

View Full Version : OBC flickers when on rough roads....

bmwrp8
04-03-2007, 06:18 PM
or just shuts off, I checked the bulbs and wirings all ok. sometimes it does wierd sh*ts (hard to explain) but sometimes it just froze, whatever button i press doesen't work...then all of a sudden its ok but you have to set the time and date again because it was erased! Any ideas??Is my OBC dieing on me?

Blitzkrieg Bob
04-03-2007, 06:31 PM
or loose

look for the connections, terminal and ground for the OBC

bmwrp8
04-03-2007, 06:36 PM
all is fine. sometimes the display will just freeze whatever button I press nothing...And there's this one time also when I used the code feature when i returned to my car the code light was on OBC off(frozen) but i started the car...do you think my OBC is dieing??

525SEI BRIT
04-03-2007, 06:51 PM
or just shuts off, I checked the bulbs and wirings all ok. sometimes it does wierd sh*ts (hard to explain) but sometimes it just froze, whatever button i press doesen't work...then all of a sudden its ok but you have to set the time and date again because it was erased! Any ideas??Is my OBC dieing on me?

Sounds like you should stop driving on rough roads!!! :D:D

bmwrp8
04-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Sounds like you should stop driving on rough roads!!! :D:D

:D hehehe probably, but here in the philippines we have lots of rough roads and BOI do I Mean ALOT!!:p

BimmerMeUp
04-03-2007, 08:48 PM
:D hehehe probably, but here in the philippines we have lots of rough roads and BOI do I Mean ALOT!!:p

How about I send you my 15 Bottlecaps with some 225's on them and you send me your rims. I'm sure the ride will be much smoother than what you are riding on now. ;)

bmwrp8
04-04-2007, 01:57 AM
How about I send you my 15 Bottlecaps with some 225's on them and you send me your rims. I'm sure the ride will be much smoother than what you are riding on now. ;)

hehehe could live with ride :p its the OBC i cant figure out:p